Draw your pet! 5 minute doodle πŸ–‹ challenge

casually draws better than any drawing I have made throughout my entire life.

5 Likes

I’m very glad you enjoy it! :smile:

I am home from traveling, so regained access to pencils and pens. Did 2 more of my hatchling male (who hasn’t gotten a name yet) normal ball python. He’s super pretty even if he’s only normal, so of course I enjoyed drawing him! :laughing:

10 Likes

This is awesome! Do you actually own a mantis? I’ve always wanted one but the monstrous expense of saltwater just kind of killed my desire to start up again.

2 Likes

Much happier with my second iPad drawing attempt! :smile: This is Clarence, Thank you for the continued inspiration, all! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

@rconder so we did a thing… and these are headed your way! :crazy_face::sunglasses::metal: Thank you for sharing your talent with us… and with Remedy! We are all honored :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you chose her as your noodle doodle muse :green_heart::black_heart::purple_heart: Enjoy the mug and tote… and thank you again! :smile:

15 Likes

This is awesome!

4 Likes

I got drunk at a bar one night and drew this. I left it on the table. It was actually really fun, i wonder what ended up happening to it. It certainly wasn’t a 5 minute doodle tho, I won’t lie.

10 Likes

This is GREAT… drunk or sober! Nice job @auriea! And you inspired me to take an extra
5 minutes today. Although the quality didn’t improve with the extra time, double the stress relief was nice!

And it seems Korgi (Snow Motley) got a kick out of it, so I’ll call today a success! :rofl:

8 Likes

For all of those that can’t draw, I got you…

------------0~
(it’s a snake, with a head and a tongue)

Summary
                                  β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ                                        
                                β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ                                      
                                β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ                                    
                              β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ                                    
                              β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ                                  
                              β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ                                  
                                β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ                                    
                                  β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ                                    
                              β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ                                  
                            β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ                                
                          β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ                              
                          β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ                            
                          β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ                            
                            β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ                            
                              β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ    β–ˆβ–ˆ                              
10 Likes

Ps… had to make this post on IG about our awesome Remedy picture generated from this lovely MM community! Thank you again, @rconder … I love that it all started here on MM!

8 Likes

Found a quiet 5 minutes and got a quick doodle doodled! Enjoy :blush:

Ps:
Hope everyone had/is having a great holiday Season! Let’s ROCK 2023! #teamwork #community #kindness

5 Likes

I keep posting doodles here in the hopes you will, toooooo!!!

7 Likes

:fire::heart_eyes::fire: Poggers drawing

2 Likes

Not quite the same as my last ones since it’s not a specific boa of mine and obviously not realistic

but I speed-drew this on my iPad and thought I’d share it here.

11 Likes

I probably couldn’t draw that if I took my time. That’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

Very cool!!!

3 Likes

Oo that’s so pretty! The details are gorgeous

1 Like