Expected but unexpected Clutch

Oh ■■■■ lol. I thought it was you, but both of you work with Tiger and if I remember correctly you’re both in Kentucky.
@unkn0vvn1221 sorry man, didn’t mean to give Switch your credit.

Yep I agree, that’s a Tiger.

3 Likes

I can only dream to make a clutch as beautiful as that clutch was. Only 2 left to shed out are the bamboos. Bet they’ll both be tomorrow!

I keep trying to reply directly but every time I do it just puts it as I’m replying to the thread. Weird.

2 Likes

I’m getting your reply’s in my box, so it’s working on my end :+1:.

1 Like

That’s good, as long as it works one way! Thanks for staying with me in this topic, buddy, I appreciate your feedback.

1 Like

Of course Switch, always.
Thanks for keeping us posted on your clutches, you knocked out some sweet stuff and good to see you’re coming back strong after the experience you had with you White Lip, which I’m sorry to bring up but I’m happy you’re back.

1 Like

No worries, I still hold her memory close. The male on the other hand is doing great. Living the dream.

6 Likes

I don’t mind lol. Glad you remembered them either way. Always nice to see others working with the gene and interested in it.

@serpentswitch117 Beautiful clutch, you have produced quality animals.

Update on Mojave YB Tigers (Right may have OD🤷‍♂️)

2 Likes

Dang!! What a glow up!

1 Like

In full agreement!

3 Likes

Speaking of which, NAt5 shed! I’m keeping him back, already named him, Lightning!

5 Likes

@serpentswitch117
Freekin love bamboo. Honestly I believe bamboos to be one of the most under used. The Masses seem to love things like CG/Banana, but some of the pattern and color changes the bamboo bring to other morphs are mesmerizing to me.
I’ve got a male ready to go, but want another year on him. It’s one thing I’m very excited to get into. I could look at bamboos all day. Congrats on those two. Are they keepers?

2 Likes

Man those look amazing! The one on the right may have OD. It’s way cleaner than the other and obviously much more vibrant.

@serpentswitch117 that Bamboo Tiger is killer. Love how the dorsal glows just a little more with the Tiger influence, nice holdback for sure!
Is the other Bamboo a male or female?

2 Likes

Thank you! NAt5 is the only one I’m keeping so far.

1 Like

The only one I know the gender of is NAt5, I’m not good at popping lol. I’ll be sure to update on the genders.

3 Likes

These guys are seriously :fuelpump: very nice!

3 Likes

NAt6 finally shed!

7 Likes

@serpentswitch117

Those bamboos are beautiful, I would bet on the first one being Tiger. Second one not sure but still awesome looking. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Thank you, I feel like 3 and 6 aren’t tiger but it’s hard to tell with the Het Pied.

3 Likes

@saleengrinch

Thank you, I appreciate it. They definitely stand out to me compared to other YB Mojave I have looked at for reference to identify the extra gene.

1 Like

I agree with @unkn0vvn1221. First Bamboo I’m pretty confident is Tiger, second Bamboo I think has to much pattern to be Tiger.
Both are killer, and I think I like the non Tiger Bamboo more, awesome looking snakes.

3 Likes