Expected but unexpected Clutch

Thank you! I’m going with that 3 and 6 aren’t tiger, but got lucky and the rest are.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s nice you were able to get Tiger in one of the Bamboo’s. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that combo before, pretty sweet.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s a first. So far 2 of them haven’t eaten for me yet, but no worries. Even though I only had 2 bamboos, I’m actually super proud of this clutch.

3 Likes

I think anytime you can have a successful clutch, it’s something to be proud of.
And they are all Het Pied which is flipping awesome.
Another good clutch Switch, can’t wait to see what else you add in with your Tiger projects.

2 Likes

I agree and thank you! I have so many plans for tiger, I have a big project in the works right now and hopefully we will see those babies in a few months.

3 Likes

Definitely keep us informed, can’t wait!

2 Likes

Absolutely! And I’m going to be investing in a female Kalatoa and getting another Female northern in the near future. Trying to look ahead. I’ll be popping all these babies and updating on that.

3 Likes

Now you’re talking my language!
You going to go for a pure or one with a few morphs in it as well.
Reach out Reptiles will have some pure Madu hatchlings in about 3 months. That’s another small local and very pretty.

5 Likes

Doesn’t have to be pure but I do want one that will stay rather small and lean. I’ve been binging a lot of his videos. Lol

4 Likes

Best information on SD/D retics out there! He’s a really good guy too, few retic breeders are as honest as Hartle is unfortunately.
What do you consider small length wise?

5 Likes

Under 10ft and no bigger than my wrists. Lol

3 Likes

Oh then that leaves you a lot of options. That’s pretty much the perfect size in my opinion.

3 Likes

I’m down with all those options, lol. I got latched on the Kalatoa because that’s what’s seems to stay the absolute smallest

1 Like

What morph would you recommend for a beginner in ball pythons?

That would actually be Karompa local. But Kalatoa isn’t far behind. Also Madu is a small local usually females are around 8ft a small adults.

2 Likes

See, learned something new again. Lol. ROR prolly has already talked about that but I tend to jumble info. All the babies are getting sexed tomorrow so I’ll finally what they are! I’m glad I at least got one of my bamboos with tiger

1 Like

ROR has mentioned it, he has a great locality video on thebes subject if I recall.

Yeah that’s a nice Bamboo Tiger you hatched, perfect holdback. And I believe you said it was a male so that’s good for your ladies. I almost prefer males like that when they have sweet combos of genes in them.

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve already got big plans for him! And it’s time for me to go back and watch more videos. lol

1 Like

Alright so the updated list

NAt1 1.0 Jolliff Tiger 100% Het pied
NAt2 0.1 Jolliff Tiger 100% Het pied
NAt3 1.0 Normal 100% Het Pied
NAt4 1.0 Jolliff Tiger 100% Het pied
NAt5 1.0 Jolliff Tiger Bamboo 100% Het pied
NAt6 1.0 Bamboo 100% Het pied.

Now it’s still possible since with this many tigers that 3 and 6 could still be tiger but just low quality tiger. Also found out that NAt5 has a different color scale, possible very very small paradoxing. The mother to the clutch is herself a paradox.

6 Likes

That orange scale does look out of place doesn’t it lol.

4 Likes