First clutch of 2021

Thanks.
My favourite looking one (out of the heads) hasn’t come out yet so will be exciting.

I just hope I can id them easily lol

1 Like

If not you know everyone will help on here! :grin:

1 Like

Yep.

I’m almost certain the top one is a spider, but I’m not going to look into it too much till they have shed.

I’m just happy for healthy baby snakes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: husband wants to keep them all and I’m not likely to say no either :joy:

My eldest son has decided he would like one of them instead of a corn snake :grin:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh you’re gonna keep them all :expressionless::sweat_smile:

If you don’t You’ve just go to sway him to the prettiest :joy:

How long til first shed usually? :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations! They are adorable! :heart_eyes: You totally should keep them all. :grin: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, I am very excited for you. You should keep them because that means I get to watch these little beauties grow up! :relaxed::joy:

2 Likes

I believe they should shed at the weekend :crossed_fingers: doesn’t look like we got any normals.

We’ve still got our other clutch of 6 cooking so will see but I know spider morphs aren’t always popular so we aren’t likely to repeat this pairing providing we get a firebee or bumblebee that is ideally female ♀️ and would mean a huge shuffle if we want to continue breeding next year lol

3 Likes

Anyone else made an appearance? You’re keeping us in suspense here! :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve recently had a few Clutches:
Pastel Banana piebald + Pastel Clown pairing:

1. Banana
  2. Banana clown
  3. Pastel banana clown
  4. Another pastel banana clown
  5. Pastel banana clown piebald (holdback)
  6. Pastel banana Piebald
    Lavender Albino Piebald+ Carmel Albino pair:
  7. Lavender albino
  8. Lavender Albino
  9. Lavender Albino
  10. Carmel albino
  11. Lavender albino piebald
  12. Lavender albino piebald
  13. Lavender albino piebald
    Banana pinstripe+ pastel Clown pairing:
  14. Pastel pinstripe clown
  15. Banana pinstripe
  16. Banana pinstripe
  17. Banana pinstripe clown
  18. Clown pinstripe
  19. Clown pinstripe
  20. Pastel banana pinstripe clown (holdback)
  21. Clown pinstripe

So excited to have Accomplished everything I wanted so far, still have 3 clutches to go:
Blue eyed lucy+ Blue eyed Lucy pairing (5)
Pastel enchi clown+ pastel enchi piebald pair (10)
Super pastel fire+ vanilla cream pairing (8)

So happy for you! Congrats in the beautiful babies

1 Like

Congrats
You’ve got lots this year :blush:

Thank you!

Sorry I’ve been at work.

They are all out, one still has the umbilical cord still attached so we may need to assist. Husband took the weights while I was at work, we have a tiny one (I don’t know which yet) but I will hopefully get the info and more pics when I get in tonight.

2 Likes

Do you have a goal that you are aiming for?

A clown genetic stripe monarch would be nice, or a Super pastel banana freeway. Or maybe a suma piebald ball Python and I would build off of that. Pastel Leopard yellow belly clown pied. Those are the main four. I have too many :joy:

1 Like

Okay so the one that is small hadn’t absorbed it’s yolk and it was stuck, we have helped Remove the yolk but it weighs 24.7 grams. I’m so worried about it, any suggestions to help and has anyone had anything like this happen?

We’ve tried food but it’s so not interested, I expected as much but I’m super worried about this one. We are going to try feeding again tomorrow but I’m worried it is too early

This was the poor little thing with the yolk stuck (now removed).

I so want to save it

2 Likes

It appears from the picture something may be going on internally. Either possibly too big of organs for a normal body or too small of a body for normal size organs. Sorry about him/her and bringing the gross details.:pensive:

I will definitely wait and see if the baby bounces back and/or you get an another opinion

3 Likes

It was hardened yolk inside him/her. We managed to get it out but the lil one is so underweight. We’ve bought some super small food and we are going to try force feeding it tonight to hopefully get it started :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I personally would give it a couple days before you try to force feed it. I hatched out a 19 gram hatchling last year and it was fine for a few weeks with zero food. Give it time to see how it’s doing. You may end up making the problem worse.

2 Likes

That’s comforting to know. Okay, we will still try to feed it tonight, but think we will wait to force feed

In all honesty your best bet is to leave it alone constantly trying to feed it is counterproductive. Your probably just making it feel less secure. No judgements here talking from personal experiences.

5 Likes