First clutch of 2021

Can’t wait to see a pic of them once they have shed :star_struck:

2 Likes

Me either!! The other 2 eggs never pipped so I cut them and they were dead in the egg. A banana and a normal. Sucks but this is part of it.

That’s a shame :pensive: I felt bad when one of ours died, but like you said… This is a part of it

It definitely is unfortunately and its never an easy thing to see or deal with. I just try to be thankful for the ones I have.

1 Like

Heres the kids out of the egg. Pretty sure I have a banana, a banana yellow belly, a yellow belly and a normal.

8 Likes

Wow that banana is chunky! :rofl:

Lol ya sure is

1 Like

I’ll have to see after they all shed but im pretty sure the banana on the left also has yellow belly. It has alot more orange flaming on the sides and dorsal. And the banana on the right is a female which is kinda crazy cause dad is a male maker.

2 Likes

The mom is 100% het albino and the dad was a pos het which he obviously didnt prove out.

Shame about the pied part, but they look chunky and awesome…I might need to convince hubby to look into getting one with the banana gene :relaxed: I really like the look of toffee though :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks! I really like the banana gene. I’ll probably hold that female back for future breeding.

2 Likes

Any update pics? And any sexing yet?? :heart_eyes::star_struck:

OMG I missed this message, sorry 🤦

I will get some more pics soon.

Below is what we thought was a normal but compared to the normal from the other clutch I’m so confused, I know there can be differences but it’s so confusing

Can anyone help ID. Is it a normal or a black pastel? Pairing was Mojave X black pewter

Normal from spider X firefly

• Normal
  • Black pastel

0 voters

2 Likes

The top pic you’re asking about?
To me and the other half both are normals.
Top one just more traditional and bottom is funky :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m asking about the top one. I seem to struggle with normals the most lol

Just to be sure, this is the one I am asking about

2 Likes

Normal for sure.

If you look at black pastels their patterning is very different :blush:

Lovely example of a normal though!

3 Likes

This was the problem I had nothing to compare too, whereas the spider, bumblebee & firebee made it easier lol

Son is super anxious to pick his snake, he still wants the little light normal above but we thought he should decide after we have chosen ours.

Here is another pic of the probable dark normal (at least that’s the way the vote is going), just because I like taking pics of them :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m shocked he wants a normal! My daughter would’ve most likely picked the bumble bee I think because of the bright colours :blush:

It’s a nice normal I will say! I’m not a normal person, like my bright snakes, but I do seem to like the darker ones when it comes to them! So that would be my pick out of the norms :heart_eyes:

He wanted the firebee, I said no it’s mine :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

He wants an albino because of the eyes, but it will be a while before our albino produces any as no female for him and he was born this year.

I prefer bright colour snakes.

We’ve said he can have a different snake, but he wants one of ours. He originally wanted a normal corn snake because of the eyes, he obviously lines the eyes the most :relaxed:

1 Like

The eyes are captivating!

Would he be happy waiting until you produce any albinos? :blush: