First clutch of 2021

He’s a beaut!
He’s a big boy, how old?
What’s the names of all your Royals too? Don’t think I’ve asked!
I swear my Hideyoshi will be a small male :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He is such a calm snake… I will try to get updated pics soon :crossed_fingers:

I haven’t named any babies yet, incase hubby wants to sell them… I’d get too attached and struggle selling them if I named them. If going to be hard enough :flushed:

But mum (Mojave) is called Mia and dad (black pewter) is Benji.

First clutch parents are Felicity (Firefly) & Sergai (spider)

I’ve named most the snakes :grin:

3 Likes

Last baby is out :grin:

9 Likes

Look at that chunk!! :snake:

1 Like

I’m not sure what it is yet, I’m thinking Mojave but will see once shed

2 Likes

How’s the little one doing now?
Has the other clutch eaten yet? :blush:

1 Like

So first clutch have all eat :tada:yey :tada: little one still hasn’t shed, but has quite the appetite, I think it will be soon :crossed_fingers: I can’t tell if it’s a normal or pastel so really want it to shed :alarm_clock:

2 Likes

Whoa, biggun’!!! Nice, love a fat baby! :+1:

1 Like

Obviously still enjoying it’s yolk, hopefully this one will be a good snake to feed lol

It’s still got a fair amount of yolk, so will keep an eye to make sure it doesn’t harden.

So yesterday was a sad day…

One of the Black Pewter babies died :pensive:

It was born underweight and hadn’t absorbed the yolk properly, it had hardened inside of the snake.

I know these things can happen, but it’s still hard when it happens to one of your own snakes :sob:

We tried to care for it as best we could but it did not have the energy like the others :cry:

3 Likes

Anymore updates pics on them all? :grin:

1 Like

No!
Just seen this…
Oh I’m so sorry, it’s never easy when you lose one :pensive:
How are the others?

2 Likes

is just so sad :cry:

The others are doing great, this black pewter has just had it’s first shed and the others are about to shed so no decent pics of them yet.

The first clutch are doing great too. My favourite, the firebee, is the best eater :relaxed:
While the firefly had a little hiss at me lol the spiders were hungry, so no pics of those unless I want to loose a finger or 2 :sweat_smile:
The bumblebee is definitely the most curious
While the little one from the first clutch that also had issues is doing great, it’s eating well and gaining weight, it had its first shed and is looking much better (still needs to gain more weight) it likes to hide a lot. Can anyone tell me if this is a normal or pastel? I was thinking pastel but hubby thinks normal.

5 Likes

All so beautiful.
Bumblebee and firebee are just so cute! But I do love a firefly!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The last one? Anymore pics of it? :blush:

1 Like

I got this one, but haven’t taken anymore just yet

3 Likes

I think a normal. But more pics will help when you can :blush:

1 Like

It’s only because I was comparing to the other snake in the last clutch and they are totally different, but this one hasn’t shed yet, plus (I forgot) that this one might not be a normal lol

4 Likes

Tbh I’ve been looking at pics of pastels and I think your right, not a pastel.

Curious about this last one now :joy:

1 Like

6 Likes

Looks like ended up with 2 banans 2 normals. All may have have yellow belly as well just have to see when they come out

2 Likes