First clutch of 2021

Touch wood these will be easier to ID for you!

1 Like

Hopefully :crossed_fingers: 4 heads so far :snake::snake::snake::snake:

Doesnā€™t look like Iā€™m getting a black mojo with those though, still one to pip :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Maybe she is in there!!

1 Like

I hope so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Me too!! They are very pretty snakes!

1 Like

Iā€™d love a black mojo, if we donā€™t get one I will have to convince hubby to do the pairing again

1 Like

They his snakes?
Whatā€™s future plans with a black Mojo if you get one? :blush:
Hoping thereā€™s one in there for you!!
Looking forward to seeing this clutch, not sure how itā€™s going to beat the last one though! Blooming lucky you got both of what you wanted too! :star_struck:

Yeah, itā€™s looking like 1 Mojave, 1 black pewter and 1 normal so far, although itā€™s still only going by judgement of their heads lol

Yes, hubby has the snakes and I have the Cresties (technically) but we share them. I take majority of the pics and often clean them out while he holds them :sweat_smile: hubby is just grateful of breeding them, Iā€™m the one that made plans lol hubby wants to breed the pieds :heart_eyes: that will be next yearā€™s babies, hopefully :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I get what you mean!
How long do they usually take to come fully out then? :blush:
Iā€™m the picture taker too! I swear I ask Reece to take any and theyā€™re awful :joy:

3 Likes

Approx 3 days!!! Itā€™s so hard waiting :expressionless:

1 Like

Oh blimey! :sweat_smile:
See this is why cresties are fab, pip, hole and bolt! :joy:
I wonā€™t be breeding for a few years yet depending how my girl when I get her eats! But itā€™s brill knowing now as I like knowing things before hand!
Ill try be patient with you :rofl:

Everytime I look through the peep hole they go back inside the egg lol

8 Likes

Awwww. I know how hard it is to be patient but the end result is well worth it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Congratulations on more babies!

2 Likes

It so is :grin: itā€™s been a few days so hopefully not long left to wait

3 Likes

4 babies are out :grin: last one doesnā€™t want to come out yet though. We cut the egg to see if itā€™s alive, it moved but not much so will have to see how this one gets on.

I think we have:

2 X black pewter
1 X pastave
1 X normal although I canā€™t tell if it might be black pastel

Will have to see once they have shed and this is all dependant on mum being just a Mojave.

8 Likes

Beautiful pewters!

1 Like

Beautiful clutch, those black pewters are lush!
I agree with id, and think normal as black pastels usually are darker coloured but will see once shed for sure!
Come on last baby!! :blue_heart:
We used to have a pastel black pastel. Absolute unit, she was Huge very dark dark hissy girl :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hubby doesnā€™t want black pewters as we have dad, but if we get a female Iā€™m going to try to convince him to keep them as they are amazing and look quite different to dad. I think the one in the shell is also a pastave but I canā€™t tell for sure

1 Like

Any images of dad?
Theyā€™re stunning but I do understand, if I wanted to keep a banana back then Reece would ask what the point was as we have one, then Iā€™d have to argue mines more Orange etc haha :sweat_smile:
But Iā€™d like a Bamboo Banana kept when I breed years down the line!
A lot of people would keep the baby if nicer and sell dad on! Happy to see you keeping him :blush:

If like many of the offspring from black pewter to black pewter, so that is my arguement :blush:

Weā€™ve never really thought of selling dad and keeping the babies because we bought them as our pets. He may decide to do that, but probably not

This is an old pic of dad, I really need to get some updated pics of him

4 Likes