First ever crestie pair for Inspiration Exotics

Had some nice weather, so I got some updated progression and sales pictures. Here y’all go!

Mozart X Ketterdam:

And Mozart X Molly (looks like all are going red):

3 Likes

So pretty :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just wanted to give a final update on how some of these babies have progressed! These are the only ones I have left available from last season.

KeMz2204 (15g male, currently part of a giveaway on my IG page):

KeMz2208 (11g male):

KeMz2207 (13g possible female):

KeMz2202 (17g male) - this one looks pretty halloween-y:

And last but not least, MoMz2204 (10g NPV)

Also wanted to point out that my Mozart X Molly pairing (black base harley X red), they had 6 healthy babies and every single one turned red. I read a while back that red is a simple recessive but I’m definitely questioning that and will give it another try next season.

4 Likes

Probably the last update on these guys! Figured I’d show all three of my holdbacks off one more time. All three females sitting around 30g, and I won’t lie - they’re not perfect but for my first crestie breeding season, I’m pretty dang happy with how they’ve progressed!

Really need to figure out why the color balance on my camera makes the exact same background look so different though, lol

4 Likes

Disagreeing.
They’re all amazing. So don’t think like that or you’ll never be happy in what you produce, every gecko is perfect one way or another.

Also.
Those 3 are fab, a red and cream Harley, and 2 extreme tricolour partial pins!
All beautiful imo! The last is my fav! :heart_eyes:

And I also think you should keep updating us. Like when they’re ready and breeding and their babies… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I agree with @ghoulishcresties I wish I could produce something that looked as amazing as these pretty gals! I especially love the last one.

2 Likes

I agree, they are all amazing… They’ve changed so well from when they were first born :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww, thank y’all so much! It’s very hard not to compare to the really high end stuff on the market and see what you don’t have, but I really am happy with all three of these and very proud of them as my first productions.

I will absolutely do another update once these girls are breeding age/size… I’m excited to see how they keep changing.

1 Like