Forum Image Upload Issues

Damn Darren, you gone and broke the internet again with your killer animals :yum:

Dont forget to wait for the “Uploading:” part of the image link to disappear before posting :+1:

Just imagine some super beautiful snakes and your halfway there :wink:

2 Likes

I waited half hour lol and then tried splitting it to only send 9 but same again lol
Is it time related do you think if it busy or is it just really slow, it probably me though being a Neanderthal :japanese_ogre: lol
I’ll try again now :+1:

1 Like

No it not letting me post them :cry:
When I loads pics the screen goes off and then I have to open it back up in drafts but all pic links gone each time :cry: Any ideas mate :thinking:

2 Likes

Hmmmm let me check, ill try a bunch of random sizes to be sure…

199e29a1-913f-6aef-d777-f0897fc6f532
cdn-images.mailchimp.com_icons_social-block-v3_block-icons-v3_facebook-filled-dark-40
cdn-images.mailchimp.com_icons_social-block-v3_block-icons-v3_instagram-filled-dark-40
cdn-images.mailchimp.com_icons_social-block-v3_block-icons-v3_twitter-filled-dark-40

7f255088-f684-2b57-158d-22f1bc628833

ihs-logo-78d3bc51

Lets try just one by one:

20220203132406.171-E817E3F9-3B13-4B76-B-300x300-1

Im not seeing the same issue… :thinking: but we will find the problem and get it fixed.

Are you using your mobile or pc?

2 Likes

Always mobile, do you think that the issue, I **** on comps, struggle turning them on lol
I just going to try again now :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s only gone and done it lol :+1:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nah we will get you working them like a magician soon enough :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve had some trouble uploading higher quality pictures. Try taking a screenshot of the picture and uploading the screenshot.

3 Likes

I have had to do this too for the OTM threads.

2 Likes

I can bump the allowed mb size of the images allowed… lets see what we can do ive just doubled the size allowance. Hit it with some big photos and lets see.

Riley!!

Rather than saving the images directly, just click the edit button on a post and copy the image link.

Paste them into a doc like…

And then copy and paste the whole lot into the otm topics. The links work across the forum :wink:
This saves space on your device and keeps the quality of the image.

5 Likes

Now I am going to adopt this strategy lol :joy:

3 Likes

I tried uploading about 6 images and my computer crashed. :rofl: I didn’t think that it was a problem with the max size allowance but I tried uploading the pictures and they worked much quicker. So what you did definitely helped.

3 Likes

Wow that beyond me lol I’m a proper Neanderthal :japanese_ogre: lol

1 Like