Greetings from georgia USA

Hello all I am the new owner of three ball pythons and im new to this page if anyone has any advice or tips on how to use it I would be great full Thank You in advance

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Anything you may want to learn about you can do a search for, and if the results don’t answer your questions you can make a post asking the community. Plus sharing your animals photos is always appreciated.

3 Likes

Hi Riley! We have four Rileys on here now! I am Riley too. It is awesome to meet you. Feel free to post pictures of your new ball pythons. I am sure that you will love this community, we will try to make you feel like your family. Welcome again!

3 Likes

LOL Hey Riley i will post pics give me just a sec

3 Likes

6 Likes

The top two are my year old female lucy while the bottom two are my month old male phoenix I have no pics of my year old male as he is afraid of my phone and tends to strike at it and I dont like putting him under the stress

2 Likes

Welcome, newest Riley! Glad to have you here. Your snakes are very pretty.

2 Likes

thank you so much caryl

1 Like

Welcome to the community @riley_wolf21 ! Lucy looks like a very well cared for and loved snake :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

HERE is a New User’s Guide.

HERE are the Forum Guidelines.

HERE is the FAQ.

I hope that helps! :blush:

4 Likes

Oh also @riley_wolf21 you can shoot me or our @community_support pms if you need any help.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums, great to see another person from Georgia on here. If you need help finding in-state resources please feel free to ask. I know most ball python breeders in the state and if I don’t know the answer or can’t find something, I know folks who might.

4 Likes

How close to atlanta are you?

About as far from Atlanta as you can be and still be in Georgia, hah! About 2.5 hours south in Tifton off I-75, only 60 miles from Florida.

2 Likes

Im in central south georgia about 100 miles from atlanta

1 Like

I’m a little late, but welcome :grin:

1 Like

Lol thank u

2 Likes