Hello! Ball Python breeder, and more

Man I hope when I start breeding I get all these surprise genes! You definitely produce some beautiful stuff!

2 Likes

Looks like we got a love for Morelia in common!

3 Likes

Love the one in the second photo

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! You have some nice ball pythons!

4 Likes

I think we’ll see more surprises in the future. A lot of hidden hets out there!

1 Like

Absolutely love it. Have to get some!

Crazy story with that girl. I’ll share a post on her. She is a Batman with an extra dose of Spotnose. Absolutely love that girl! She’s getting up to the 1000g mark now.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, and looking forward to great conversations!

1 Like

Im a massive fan of desert ghost, but already split myself between too many projects haha. Future goals!

1 Like

What do you use for your photos? As I am going to need to take wonderful pictures in the future.

Welcome to the community! Great looking animals. You’re doing well with your BPs. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Draco (banana bp)

NotBob (orange dream bp) I told my dad he could name her and he said “Bob” I said “it’s a female” then he said “ok then it NotBob” lol

Then there is Ekans (spotnose x fire poss vanilla bp)

And here’s a pic of NotBob and Ekans all cuddled up lol I’m try to get them to breed this year

3 Likes

NotBob is a brilliant name :rofl::rofl::sob:

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

I use a Google phone and room lighting. Looking into cameras in the near future.

1 Like

NotBob is a great name! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey thank you for the kind words!

Hey, I’m new(er) to the forum too! You’ll find that everyone here is really kind and constructive. You have some beautiful animals btw. Look forward to more of your posts!

P.S. I also have the Audubon Guide to Reptiles haha

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Love all your photos you’ve posted.
I especially love the ringer on this one :open_mouth:

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [Ball Pythons] Breeding Temperature Advice?