Hello everyone (I’ve been called out)

Sounds good, do yourself a favor, unless you plan to raise them exclusively, avoid anything labeled “dwarf” they can and will get into every enclosure you have and can outcompete the less hardy ones. Some like them, but many in the hobby lament their existence haha

5 Likes

I absolutely love reptile expos! So many reptiles to see and want! lol! You will have a blast! Have a safe drive there and back! :heart::frog::lizard::snake::blush:

3 Likes

I just checked on my current wild caught Armadillidium vulgare and my bought Armadillidium maculatum isopods and found that there are babies in both! So exciting especially because i got the Armadillidium maculatum a while ago and this is the first time they are reproducing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Took my zebras FOREVER to start breeding!

3 Likes

Well I’m glad mine finally have! It’s also funny because the babies of my wild caught appeared literally overnight. Just yesterday i thought i had moved all of them in with my snails, then i check today and there is one adult and a TON of babies lol. Guess I’m not moving all of them after all :laughing:

2 Likes

I know im repeating myself, but do not underestimate the power of ( non chlorinated water rinsed) baby carrots. Sure, they turn a little bit orange, but it lasts a long time before rotting and they love it do population grows fast. Grats on your babies!

3 Likes

I’ll definitely put some in with them then! Thank you! :heart:

Hooray for you! I bet you are celebrating! Congratulations! :confetti_ball::tada::balloon::champagne::heart::snake::frog::lizard::blush:

2 Likes

Ok everyone! Just left the expo and it was a very great experience! I only got one thing but i really enjoyed just looking at everything.

I got panda king isopods

I also held this beautiful boa that i REALLY wanted but she was $2000

Here are some more pictures

6 Likes

So awesome!
Wow, looks like you got to hold some awesome critters. Makes me want to go to an expo but I don’t think we have one here for several months.

5 Likes

You definitely should whenever you have one near you! It’s very fun.

3 Likes

I really wish there were more nice Img boas out there that aren’t $1000+ because i would get one in a heartbeat. Just have to wait :cry:

5 Likes

Where was this expo at?? And omg yes she’s beautiful!! Too bad, lol. I actually just got back from an expo, and there was this gorgeous manokawari gtp there i almost bought… I’m curious if we could have gone to the same one, lol!

3 Likes

I am so happy that you had such a great experience at your first expo! Wonderful pictures of all of the snakes, enclosures and fuzzy creatures! Great isopods too! :wink:. I’m trying to find out how to cultivate my own isopods and springtails but no luck with that yet.

The Midwest Reptile Expo near me is only held on Sundays but I must God and church first. And with over 12 critters I DO NOT need any more! :upside_down_face::joy:

Glad you had a safe trip too! :heart:

3 Likes

I went to the HERPS Exotic reptile and pet show in Conroe, TX.

3 Likes

Welcome, sorry I’m a bit late I forget about the intro page.

Love your pics & glad u like it here :relaxed:

3 Likes

Well that’s a hop a skip and a jump away from PACNWRS! :joy: Definitely not then. Btw, your expo’s acronym is actually pronounceable? AND it’s on theme?? That’s pretty nice ngl… Not that I’m jealous or anything lol. :joy: I’m glad you had fun! Expos are insane!! There’s just too much good to look at all at once to stay calm yk? I’m super glad you had fun! Did you get any non living trinkets along with your rollypolly bois?

3 Likes

I didn’t get anything non living but i forgot to mention i also got this plant

Edit: I’ll try to get a better picture of it later so you can actually see it lol

4 Likes

Is that a pitcher plant?

2 Likes

Yes it is! Here’s a better picture of it

4 Likes