Hello everyone (I’ve been called out)

Really cool :sunglasses: plant! I see the little pitchers growing! :wink:

3 Likes

Breeding iso’s and springtails is actually quite easy. If you just watch a youtube video, it’s pretty simple. Springtails are super easy, and iso’s are also pretty easy.

2 Likes

Yep! You just kinda put them in a container with some substrate, cork bark, leaf litter, and sphagnam moss and they’ll just breed. It may take a bit until they start breeding but it will happen :grin:

1 Like

Im a lurker too, sorry. I come on here to read the posts and to improve my knowledge.
I got in to snakes purely by accident, someone owed me some money and said they would pay me when they had sold their wild type ball. When I saw Sidney i said i would take him in payment. Since then ive got another ball called Fred and a corn snake that is Possessed by the devil :smiling_imp: :joy: and im snake sitting a temperamental but beautiful rainbow boa. Also just put a deposit on a albino 100% het pied female ball. Yes im hooked :joy:
I also have 7 cats and a crazy stupidly overhypo staffie. What can i say animals are so much nicer than humans :blush:

4 Likes

Most of that is correct, but do not forget to keep the soil and moss at least somewhat moist, they will rely on it for water.

1 Like

Yes i forgot about that thank you. Isopods actually have gills so they will need a moist environment in order to live. Most springtails also like a moist environment as well.

2 Likes

and @baby_yoda! Thanks guys! I will try it! :heart::snake::frog::lizard:

2 Likes

Those poor introverts getting called out like that :sweat_smile:

Seeing as this post already has some mammalian action here’s my doggos
Both part wild rescues because I’m apparently a masochist lol

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with part wild rescues in my book! @phoenix-exotics (Because I am biased of course) here is mine! And yes the puppy phase was a little ruff!:grin:

6 Likes

We have a show coming up here in SW Missouri it will be our first on we ever have been too. We are though trying to plan a family trip to Tinley next year which we are super excited for.

4 Likes

My geckos name is also Draco! You know, it’s just a great name :rofl:

4 Likes

Just made an instagram account if anyone’s interested. Figured might as well branch out onto different social media to share my love of reptiles! The link is on my profile :heart:

4 Likes