Hello from your friendly Northeast Mazuri Sales Rep!

I’m just here to learn more about this community and be a resource to those who feed our diets! -Lauren

7 Likes

Well, what a coincidence, I just started researching some of your products this week, particularly for AFS’s, the Mazuri® Rodent Breeder 6F. I hear it comes highly recommended for breeding AFS rats.

5 Likes

Hey Lauren!
Welcome to the community!

Feel free to show off your animals, be it scales or fur they wear.

We even have a thread for Non-reptile pets.

Also, make the most of your introduction post here and let people know where your located and how to find your products and price list. This is the only promotional posts that are allowed.

8 Likes

Hi and welcome to our growing community. We love all animals with a passion but we all agree the reptiles are awesome. I hope that you get plugged into here because you will notice that we are a wonderful group of enthusiasts to get to know. Again happy that you are here. :grin:

3 Likes

Whereabouts are you located? Happy to help you track down a good dealer.

2 Likes

Seattle WA, and thank you!

2 Likes

Just picked up a Cherry Head Tortoise at a expo a few weeks ago. Heard Mazuri was a great pellet food for them. It was not our initial purchase but it will be our next. Can’t wait to check out the product. It will be my first mazuri product.

Edited to include a pic of Little Foot

4 Likes