Help with morph of crestie

Could someone help
Me
Identify my my crested geckos morph

3 Likes

Any better pics of side? :blush:

Looks to be red bicolour brindle with Dal spots…

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah she’s a red bicolour with Dal spots,
Could go so far as saying red and cream bicolour with Dal spots since the pattern looks cream? (You can tell better) :blush:

She’s beautiful :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

It looks like a very nice bi-colour brindle with Dal spots and portholes.

I can’t tell if she is red or orange, but I have night mode on my phone ATM. You would be able to tell when she is fired up.

I can’t see cream, just portholes

2 Likes

She’s kinda both… she gets SUPER bright when fired up and when she’s out and right after eating. It’s like red orange

4 Likes

She has such a pretty smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

She’s definitely cute lol she is also very lazy lol she doesn’t like to jump

2 Likes

Haha :rofl: I’ve got a few ladies like that!

2 Likes

She’s like “yea no bring me to the leaf please.”

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve got a few ladies kind that :rofl:
One lady occasionally makes the effort to jump, or at least she looks like she is but she only jumps one gecko step away :rofl: I’m like… That’s a lot of effort when she could of just put one foot forward for the distance She went​:rofl: but at least she’s tried 🤦

2 Likes

She does sometimes pretend to jump. She like will make it seem like she will and then gives up and falls and I have to catch her.

2 Likes

Hahaha :rofl: I have one Crestie, his good at jumping but he looks one way and jumps another so I’ve always got to be ready lol

2 Likes

Lmfaooooo! I love that!! Crested geckos are so fun! They all have so much personality

2 Likes

I’ve got a fatty who’d rather be at the bottom then climb and jump :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

I’ve also got a crazy boy who escaped last week as he’s a mental jumper and flew. :upside_down_face:

I probably have too many to go through, but got some crazies and some lazy and chill :grin:

4 Likes

Your baby is beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Mine likes to chill at the bottom sometimes too. He’s honestly a leopard gecko at heart. I only have one crested gecko. But I have a leopard gecko too. Aldo what’s ur guys view on housing them together and. He’s in a very large tank I thing it’s the exo Terra uhhh :grimacing: I have no idea I’ll show it. I’m gonna get more stuff for it hopefully soon

When you say housing together, do you mean Cresties together or mixing crested gecko with leopard gecko?

Your enclosure looks great, but I’d suggest more climbing and hiding options up top. You might find your Crestie up there more if so.

Yea I’m hoping to get more stuff this weekend for his tank to go up top. Just got paid! Lol

And noooo! Hahah! I mean like female crested geckos. Cresties and Leo’s are basically completely opposite! That’s never an option!

My leo also loves her tank too much lol

(It’s bioactive! )
(So is the crested geckos tank just no plants yet!)

2 Likes

You sure a he?
I’d say she at that size! :joy::heart: