Hidden gene woma pied?

So I recently came into possession of a hidden gene woma het pied female. A friend of mine bought a pair of them. Long story short the pair is not really a good pair since hgw x hgw is lethal. My question is I literally can not find a single picture of hgw pied. Has anyone seen one, owned one, or hatched one? I’m thinking it would be along the lines of a spider pied and extremely reduced pattern. My plan is to make some blackhead het pieds hold back a male. And then breed the two of them. I haven’t heard of anyone ever producing these.

5 Likes

Frank Monroe hatched one last year and Michael Weaver Of Dream Weaver Reptiles hatched some this Year. Gorgeous animals not high white actually. If you’re on Facebook I can put you in touch with Frank for pictures? I believe his was a worlds first? But I may be mistaken on that part.

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was a worlds first. I don’t do the face books not a fan lol. I was expecting a super high white animal. So that’s encouraging to hear! I prefer low white pied stuff my self. My pied clutch should be hatching today so kinda have pied on the brain lol.

Thanks! That’s nice definitely not what I was expecting! I’m thinking blackhead hgw pied would be a neat little project. Make a recessive with an als!

3 Likes

That would be amazing I think! Go for it!
I have a few simple het pieds and a normal
Pied girl hoping to make some simple combos. My recessive project that I wanna go big on is Ultramel!

2 Likes

The clutch I have in the incubator is pastel pied x spider pied. Only other I have is a het pied female. Ultramel is super nice! I have a lot of orange ghost stuff and a small gcr axanthic group. I don’t have a lot of recessive stuff besides og.

2 Likes

My only Ultramel stuff right now is still growing up and I have a visual male and two multi gene het girls so it’s a ways off. Just a project I want to work hard. Otherwise I have a visual clown male and a few her females. Not a lot of recessive over here currently either lol

1 Like

Trio is a good start on the ultramel! Oh I have a trio of het clowns I hatched off my old male forgot those male is pastel yellowbelly females are butter and lemonblast

3 Likes

Are they both on morphmarket?

Dream Weaver is on MM. I don’t know if the hypo pieds are listed yet they hatched extremely recently. Frank is not on MM - just a local GA guy. But facebook under Frank B Monroe

2 Likes

Georgia!!! My old stomping grounds lol.

1 Like

Yep, good ole GA is where I am lol

1 Like

I lived in st marys during my navy days! Love Georgia