Hondurans pics

Here are some pictures of my sons Hondurans milk snakes. He has been collecting his collection for a few years now. He has 7 of them now. He hopes to breed a few of them in a few years.

This one was his first my veterinarian friend gave it to him. We are not sure what type of milk it really is, so this girl is just a pet.

10 Likes

Wow! they all look amazing! the 3rd picture is of a albino hypo right?

3 Likes

Yes, I believe it is. I am more of a boa guy. So I would call it a sunglow.

5 Likes

Sunglows are my favorite boa morph and my dream animal so that is how I think about all albino hypos also but I usually call them albino hypos (unless it is a boa) so I don’t create confusion.

4 Likes

Love the milk snakes. We need to add several to our collection.

3 Likes

Very pretty! The albino is a standout for sure! Love the yellow head on the other one as well! It looks hypo as well in pic 2 but might just be the pic, either way it is beautiful!

4 Likes

All are very nice but I like the 6th picture the best! I just like darker colors. I t reminds me of a ringed python? I have a little Mexican milk snake

5 Likes

Beautiful snakes! Not sure which is my favorite. They’re all very pretty. The little dot in the center of the head of the albino in the third pic (among other pics) is extra cute. The white streak down the face of the albino in the fifth pic is likewise adorable. And, oh my gosh, the face in the twelfth picture is just too precious for words!

3 Likes

I love the bunting banner look!

5 Likes

Had one of my sons Hondurans out the other day. His name is Dorito. He is one of my favorites of his Hondurans. I told him that if he ever wants to get rid of his Hondurans, I will take Dorito.

7 Likes

How about I could take him or any other babies like him, especially if they are females.

4 Likes

What a stunner! I need one of those in our collection!

3 Likes

I like them they get 6 foot and about as round as a 50 cent coin.

4 Likes

Definitely need at least one then!!

2 Likes