How often do you check morphmarket and/or why?

How often do you check MorphMarket and/or why?
I check MorphMarket a few times a day.

Checking MorphMarket frequently is best for many reasons. here are just 10 of my reasons:-

1. for pleasure. I like to look at pretty snakes/ reptiles etc.
    2, to see if what I want is whats available
    3, To learn, by seeing many examples of a morph so I can learn what they look like and so how to identify them.
    4, to find new snakes i want to buy.
    5, to use the hatchling calculator.
    6, to check and compare prices. Iā€™m waiting for clown and sunset and others to become more common and so be at reasonable prices I am willing to pay.
    7 to see whats new.
    8 to click on morphs I don not know and see what others look like
    9, its fun.
    10, to find good and respected sellers.
    11, (I know i said 10 but here is one more and I probably have others.) to see what is available in other countries.

anyway, thats me, an obsessive, what about you?
How often do you check MorphMarket and/or why?

hqdefault

16 Likes

My answer-An unhealthy amountā€¦

14 Likes

LoL, good so i am not the only one :smiley:

7 Likes

Seconding this answerā€¦

Honestly, every time I open my phone, I have a few sites I visit, including MorphMarket . So it probably ends up being at least 10 times a day.

Edit to add, I just realized if you donā€™t format the terms morph and market correctly, the site will fix it for you. Interesting!

10 Likes

For MorphMarket ā€” many times a day. Probably 10 times in a day, but really any time I open my phone or not doing school. Just to check if there are new animals ( boas ) because you always got to be ready to jump on a wonderful deal. Trying to grow a business, you know.

For MorphMarket Community ā€” I am on here all the time, any free time I getā€¦I am here. If you are wondering, my recent read time is 4 days, and a total of 20 days spent on this community in my total 607 days begin on here.

I love both of the sites. Lol :joy:
It is not unhealthy, it just helps me stay focused. I use them for 15 min breaks when I mindā€™s mental blade becomes dull during homework. My grades have improved because of this method.

I donā€™t use social media so this is my social media lol :joy:.

14 Likes

@ghoulishcresties + @lumpy + @solarserpents Yep at least 10 times a day for me too. Thanks, your making me feel a bit more normal.
Shus, :zipper_mouth_face: dont tell, even a quick look at work :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Haha I was literally on here updating and helping with the Crestie Morphpedia threads today at work. Because I needed to add more to help :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Omg I just looked and my recent read time is 3 daysā€¦

6 Likes

I donā€™t check the morhpmarket site a lot as I donā€™t want to make any impulse buys right now. Buuuuuut, I check MorphMarket community likeā€¦ more than 10 times a day! I really enjoy reading about others experiences and learning from them as well. I also love to look at all of the pictures :blush:

11 Likes

Well, to be honest, me too. But that goes without saying. This is the best place to learn and get answers for me. But Morphmarket checking benefits maybe a bit less obvious.

8 Likes

I am going on five hopefully :crossed_fingers: lol
I also have a pursuit to the level five star in MorphMarket .

8 Likes

I donā€™t check enough, lol. I check a few times a day. I usually look at morphs for ball pythons, leopard geckos, and maybe another species. I also look at the different animals for various things like tarantulas, dart frogs, day geckos, gargoyle geckos, and other unique animals.
For the MorphMarket community I check over a dozen times per day. Iā€™m on every day when I can.

9 Likes

Oh boy.

Iā€™m on the community portion multiple times a day. I lurked for a long while just learning everything I could. I love looking at the beautiful pictures and all the interesting projects.

I try to avoid the market place, because we are starting to run out of space. :joy: I have sooooo many plans, though. Plus, I like to show the hubs hints on animals Iā€™d like. :wink:

7 Likes

I come check out this community forum fairly frequently but rarely go on the MM site/app since I am nowhere near able to buy any animal and I donā€™t wanna tease myselfā€¦the pretty critter pics here are enough for the time being for me. Sometimes I am unsure if I will ever end up getting a herp companion thanks to not having my life together enough sighšŸ˜‘

But I like seeing all the critters here in the Community that you all have :blush:

8 Likes

Daily. I like seeing pictures and trying to help.

6 Likes

I check MorphMarket and the MM community forum multiple times a day usually.

I check the marketplace often to see if a specific animal Iā€™m looking for happens to pop up for sale. For example, Iā€™m still looking for a male for my het tpos blood python girl.

Had my eyes on a couple males but waited too long on them and they both sold. So back to watching and waiting for the right one!

6 Likes

OMG my answers are definitely too high to answer.

Recent read time for me is 3 days! :sweat_smile: I love this site so much :relaxed: itā€™s my only social media.

I love looking and learning which is why I use both MM & community :crazy_face: I have made a few purchases, but it has also helped me keep track of breeders which has resulted in me buying away from MM, which is why I like the :+1: button on MM and the :heart: button on here :relaxed:

6 Likes

An obsessive amount. But I also like to check out all the random animals and look up more info about the ones I may not have heard of or know much about. Itā€™s generally what I do on my work breaks to keep myself busy :joy:. Although thereā€™s been more than a few times sharing cute or neat pics or info with my husband has spiraled into a new bioactive project and another scale babyā€¦. We love them all though!

6 Likes

Iā€™m on here quite a bit myself. My read time is 3 days. As others, Iā€™m not on social media. So this is mine. Keeps me focused. I make myself take 10 minute breaks at work. I write water/wastewater training all day. So need a break. I look at the marketplace daily as well just to look at the animals we may want in the future.

7 Likes

I second that. Honestly I canā€™t stand ā€œnormalā€ social media. Avoid Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and god only knows what else like the plague. My sister calls me a dinosaur but honestly I generally find it to be more aggravation than anything elseā€¦. (Plus I gotta love former acquaintances I havenā€™t seen in 20+ years in highschool trying to get you to join their MLM schemes selling cosmetics or essential oils, etc). No hate if you like that sort of thing but itā€™s just not my cup of tea. Lol.

9 Likes