How often do you check morphmarket and/or why?

I setup start up tabs for each morph category and my favorite breeders in Google Chrome. Every morning I have a cup of coffee and scan through those tabs to see new animals listed. Sometimes I refresh a few times a day just to check. I have been doing this for years now and continue doing it whether I’m in the market for new animals or not. I like to track the market and see what new mutation combinations are being offered.

9 Likes

Not sure exactly how often. Maybe 500 million times a day :sweat_smile: Also, I check it for all these reasons.

8 Likes

I jump on most weekday mornings to check the delta on my inventory and then I do a quick hit of the categories that interest me.

7 Likes

Is good to know I’m not the only obsessed person here :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Plus I have to make sure that I use up my 50 likes per day!!

7 Likes

Typically 2-3 times a day because the morphs I’m interested in are sorta rare and it absolutely kills me when I miss out on one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I know the feeling! I hate when they will be marked sold as I am getting the big investment money together.

6 Likes

But just think, maybe an even nicer one will pop up! :laughing:

4 Likes

The problem is I’m interested in something that only one or two of been made. The male that I’m currently looking for has never existed lol.

5 Likes

Oh, why you gotta be so hard! :joy:

One thing we need for MorphMarket . Alerts!!

4 Likes

Because I’m doing this for real! I can’t wait till I produce my first boas!

4 Likes

I feel ya! :joy: Nearly all the stuff I like is basically shingleback skink levels of rare! That’s probably the main reason why I check MorphMarket , to see all the rare stuff.

5 Likes

I feel you, it’s such a thrill doing what you love and owning what you really want to own! I think Willow will always be my fav though. She’s beautiful 🥲
I hope you find your boy!
I wonder if any in the uk too? Who would ship? Not sure if you’ve looked here for what you’re after :thinking:

4 Likes

Definitely not!

Case and point: I’m currently waiting for parent meetings to start. And here I am. :flushed:

6 Likes

I hope it goes well for you and your little one!

Just don’t think about Reptiles once in there ok… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I will check!!

6 Likes

I’m running them! I like to return children at the end of the day. :rofl:

And highly unlikely, I’m sat next to the stickies, and it’s only a matter of time before Kain starts climbing the ceiling!

6 Likes

Omg :joy:
Yes please do give them back hahaha.

6 Likes

Since I discovered it two months ago, I’ve been on it daily, sometimes multiple times, lol. I fell down the rabbit hole of the morphs and am obsessed with learning them all and with getting an idea of what I like in each.

I bought what I plan to be some breeding stock for a small project a few years down the road, and I can’t wait for the babies to be shipped! I can’t wait to start the journey with them, and in the meantime, I gaze at the gorgeousness of all the snakes on here because it’s so much more positive than almost anything else online right now.

6 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not alone on this, I knew there had to be others out there checking so frequently! I’m for pretty much the same reason as you, also specifically checking the newest additions on my favourite species, believing I might have a chance at something I really want… I live thinking that one day my dream snake is going to pop up at a fantastic price and be sold straight away, with me a mere few minutes too late :sweat_smile:

7 Likes