How often do you check morphmarket and/or why?

I’m on here way too freaking often, haha. Pretty much any time it’s not inappropriate for me to be on my phone (and let’s be honest, a few times when it is inappropriate), I’m either checking out the community or drooling over ads in the marketplace. Since my last roommate moved out, I don’t really have anyone in my life who shares my love of and excitement over reptiles, so I have to get my fix somewhere. And I seem to be a bottomless pit when it comes to needing that fix. Oh well, I guess it’s better than being on drugs. :joy:

7 Likes

I check MorphMarket about every couple days or so. I’m a beginner with owning pets, and I still live with my parents, so I’m never looking to buy anything. I just like seeing the listings lol. I check the Community a bit more often to read and post on the forums. I’m definitely not on here as much as some of y’all haha

6 Likes

weekends are the most interesting on MorphMarket … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Yes i check daily but friday nights to sunday re awesome with the most entries. :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Im on MorphMarket on the daily daily sometimes mutiple times a day :joy: i think i got a problem :skull::skull_and_crossbones: :wilted_flower:.

Im always on the lookout for new scorpions or spiders to add to my brood, i do browse lizards on occasion as i was thinking of adding some aligator lizards to the mix and i look at rosy boas. Theres just too many animals of other categories that i don’t browse for many reasons. Arachnids are mostly my jam plus not many people keep spiders and scorpions so its a little different than your average pets.

If i had my own home id definitely have way more animals than i do now. Being single, if i had a 4 bedroom house or 3, animals would be in almost every room. If people hate coming over to my house now they’d never come over then :joy:

5 Likes

I mean, if you go up to see my response it is find if funny lol :joy:.

I never leave, so I am always watching…:face_in_clouds:

But literally those my monthly activity is 4 days lol :joy:.

4 Likes

I wish this is how I was! I seriously thought I would be on here more since it is summer, but now that I am out of school I don’t have an excuse to be on the computer all day long anymore :rofl: This is my first day going through my 40+ notifications in over a month! :confused:

Definitely lost my hot streak of being here every day…

4 Likes

Also, been a little (lot) absent lately…

What happened to the Lacey Act Amendments? :rofl: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Check out the USARK youtube channel, they have updates to explain how things are going. One recent video with a title “Back From DC” or something like has the short and sweet summary of where things stand right now.

5 Likes

Let’s see …

Read up on all the different threads ✓

Research gene traits to help with identification knowledge ✓

Use gene calculator for my future pairings ✓

Check on saved snakes to see if anyone has bought them ✓

Scan the different genes, admire all the new hatchlings and save a few more that I can check on tomorrow ✓

Use gene calculator to see what I can produce with the new saved snakes ✓

Typing this out on a phone keyboard with one thumb ✓
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I’m not on here too much … Right???

8 Likes

The calculator is one of the best tools I have seen, I use ot all the time.

I’m on every day multiple times, but ---------------------
I go blind when i see a £1000.oo or way more price and flick to the next one :face_with_monocle:
5,000.oo or more and I done even think about it.
I know new morphs are worth it but , it Cant be just me. They will be a reasonable price soon. I can wait.

5 Likes

every 2 hours at least fear me
to look use the calculator and look at BPs’ corn snakes and beardies+ my community tab

5 Likes

I had to have some time off it was depressing me. So many good animals but –
UK tax last day was 31th January for self employed and i didnt know if I could make the years bill.
But I did easily so now back on many times a day. Also bought a nice banana adult female :grin:

3 Likes

I know what you mean about tax :scream::scream::scream: think I’m going to save for reptile show, although I’m only suppose to be looking for 1 ball python :sweat_smile: I still can’t help check others :smirk:

4 Likes

I believe you about only 1 new snake :smirk:
Thats what I told my wife :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, to be fair the snakes are more my husbands & I’m more into geckos. But when is it ever just 1 new addition :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol, I take this to a whole new extreme. My taste in boas is expensive :rofl:. Still one is never enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

6 Likes

I don’t know what y’all are talking about. I don’t “check” MorphMarket . That’s like asking how often I check to see if my heart is beating. I’m alive, so it’s happening. :grin:

Checking to see if my brain is functioning would likely be useful, but that’s just bothersome. :brain: :rofl:

8 Likes

I agree, lol. MorphMarket is now part of my daily routine and im a very routine oriented type of person. Some may say, OCD. :rofl:

7 Likes

I check about a couple times per day sometimes it will be more. Sometimes I’ll forget to check it. Unlike fauna classifieds which I check everyday.

2 Likes

I check the community 3-5 times a day, and market 1-2 times. My parents do not like it if I am on super often, so I have to condense my time.
I would spend a lot of time window shopping for geckos… and I want a lower-end Lilly white Crestie someday, so I’m always keeping my eye on those. Whitewalls too, though I’ve found one I’m probably going to get once I finish getting the money for it

3 Likes