I love the new colour schemes, what do you think?

I love the new highlighter orange in the skin, goes so well with a dark background selection (I think dark was an option I picked initially)

• Love It
  • Hate It

0 voters

6 Likes

Need more options. I don’t love it, but don’t hate it either. It’s fine.

8 Likes

Let’s play around with it :smirk:

I’ll take some screenshots with different colours and say… top 5 with the most votes we can turn into colour scheme options?

11 Likes

oh, oh, try neon green or cyan :pray:

7 Likes

I only use the orange :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I like the new orange but Ibhave bad eyes.

7 Likes

Can’t say I love it but it’s not to shabby :wink: Defnitely do some experimenting :joy:

4 Likes

Lol, when I said more options I meant to vote. But all for customization in forums.

7 Likes

Dont like it at all.

6 Likes

I liked the previous color better, but kinda enjoy the halloween vibes. Would love to see more custimization, a green, purple, or blue option would be cool!

5 Likes

You can now find 7 different dark colour schemes to choose from in your Interface Preferences.

Forget the vote, lets keep them all. Let us know how you like them :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I like the blue best now because it is very vibrant and feels like it fits the forum because of that.

6 Likes

I changed mine to cyan. I like the options

6 Likes

Of course, you’ve got to make it a hard choice :rofl: Hmm, either the cyan or green… they’re both so nice :wink:

6 Likes

I changed mine to cyan but might change it again later. I do really like the options though, it’s very nice to be able to customize a place i go to pretty much every 30 minutes to an hour lol.

7 Likes

Everyone can thank @ascended for creating this topic :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I changed mine to purple! Not only because it’s my favorite color, but it matches my logo/profile pic too :joy:

The orange was pretty neat and I likely would have gotten used to it, but I like having options too!

10 Likes

Yep, much better. The blue is working well for me.

7 Likes

Ha, I changed mine to green for the same reason!

9 Likes