I love the new colour schemes, what do you think?

Sweet! Loving the color options

7 Likes

I canā€™t use a dark background with lighter text as I get ocular migraines from it. I know, Iā€™m weird :crazy_face: But if I had to pick one, it would be the cyan, I love that color!

5 Likes

Sounds like you want to see this thread :wink::
Is it possible to change the colour (color) of the text in posts?

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what I picked :blush:

5 Likes

Yep, i just use the ā€œLightā€ theme, that fixes my issue :blush:

5 Likes

I am having so much fun playing around with all the new options
awesome_face_emoj

5 Likes

Nextā€¦ to change the :heart: button to a :lizard: ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

:frog:

6 Likes

@eaglereptilesā€¦now just include a small, animated frog that jumps from the right side of the screen to land there on the :heart: as a lily pad :crazy_face:

7 Likes

That reminds me of a game called frogger from back in the day. Lol, way back!

6 Likes

Wwaaiitt a minute hereā€¦ can I actually do that? Change it to a frog? :grin: :frog:

6 Likes

We can change it to any free Font Awsome icon, and its per theme. :wink: So light theme can have a frog and dark could have a spider.

Unfortunately the Snake and Lizard icons are not part of the Free icon set :pensive:

8 Likes

So, how do I change that? Where should I go to change that? Iā€™m already excited :grin: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Woo! Loving the color option changes!!

5 Likes

Unfortunately, again, its not selectable on a individual basis, we need to build a theme per ā€œlikeā€ button iconā€¦but, maybe we can add it as a prize to one of the OTM contests, where the winner picks the icon for the monthā€¦?

4 Likes

Try out this new theme guys :slightly_smiling_face:
Let me know what yous thinkā€¦

Try Light and Dark mode and all the Colour Schemes

The main changes will mostly be seen on desktop, but mobile still looks really nice also.

Iā€™ll make a new topic after your feedback, but this will eventually be the new ā€œdefaultā€ theme for new users :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Iā€™m still playing around with the dark color modes. Currently using the red color scheme. One thing that Iā€™d note - coming from the previous theme where a post you havenā€™t viewed is white and one you have viewed is gray scale, I find myself clicking on old post thinking I havenā€™t viewed them. But I think thatā€™ll just take some getting used to. It looks good!

7 Likes

The way I came here because the theme I was using was horrific and I wanted to complain, but then saw the new themes/how to change it and am now happy as a clam because CYAN!!!

6 Likes

I just figured out how to change mine! I love the dark green! :blush:

5 Likes

Hmm, maybe a general vote?

4 Likes