I love the new colour schemes, what do you think?

This will not change everyone’s current theme, only new members that join. Currently, it is set to the Stock Dark theme as the default for new members… which is a bit bland and lacks a lot of components.

6 Likes

Which is probably good so that they are not overwhelmed :smirk:. In all honesty, I and the other crazy reptile people probably scare them just by ourselves :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yeah! I was scared stiff when I first joined! :joy:

4 Likes

Im really liking the new setup on mobile!!

5 Likes

One thing I’ve got a question on to see if it’s working as intended is the notifications. When I get a new notification and I click to see it, this is the screen it defaults to. I see there are separate tabs for likes, replies, etc. but the bell icon only shows these for me.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s because this new sidebars system is much better :wink: those are notifications you missed (or didnt open) under the old menus notification system for badges.

You can use the Dismiss button at the bottom to clear those.

5 Likes

Got it, I agree overall it’s MUCH better looking and user friendly, I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t glitching out or something.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I thought I hit a wrong button. Lol

6 Likes

Whats happened to the list of avatars of recent posters in discussions (a few recent posters previously had their avatars displayed by the discussion) ?
I used to like checking the comments of those members I respected or even friends comments in posts.
It seems to only be the very last posters avitar now that is displayed.
Edit, we also loose the OP avatar. The creator alos interests me.

4 Likes

Double check your on the Dark theme Barry and not the new MRC one.

The new one doesnt have that yet.

4 Likes

YAY, thanks it worked a treat :grinning: )
Edit: forgot to thank :+1:

4 Likes