If you could invent a morph (be it color, pattern, or both) what would it be?

Just a fun question, I’m sure we’ve all thought about what it would be like to see a snake hatch that’s a brand new morph and what we’d want it to look like. I’ve always wanted to see an all purple snake, or something akin to sharp geometrix patterns. What morph would you make if you could?

7 Likes

I personally would like to think about what the inverted version of clown would be. But for non-balls I would like to see the inverted version of IMG.

6 Likes

An inverted clown would look incredible, I wonder if a color inverting geme could exist like that

5 Likes

I don’t think that genes can do that lol :joy:. I would like to see the color inverted of champagne too. I think it would flip the colors and look awesome.

3 Likes

Non venomous bush vipers. Id consider thst a morph haha

7 Likes

I’ll hop on photoshop after work today and do some color reversing

5 Likes

As for ball pythons, an axanthic morph that stays clean even after the snake is an adult without any “browning out”

11 Likes

Blue color appearance, like in SF garter snakes and some geckos.

8 Likes

A see-through boa. Like transparent to the point we can see the internals organs crystal clear.

@chesterhf @t_h_wyman … make it happen :wink::pray:

8 Likes

There’s a really cool protocol to make tissue clear, but I don’t think the animal can live through it

7 Likes

I would love a bigger color palette, so the morphs would be as such: green ghost would be lime green, the purple passion would be grape colored purple, the clown would have red, blue, orange, white, black. Red axanthic would be bright red, so on… just something super impossible like that! without @cupcakesandrose and his extreme photo shopping!:joy:

9 Likes

ok so green bearded dragon if that counts idk if this is for all animals.

1 Like

Yeaaas. a nasty blue or for me a totally hyper melanistic black snake with no duck bill or spinal issues.

3 Likes

It would be called Aqua Tofana. It would have a black head, with a mix of black and silver body coloring with lime green streaks appearing randomly through the snake and it’s belly would be black. It’s eyes would be yellow. The recessive version of this would have a teal color snake from the belly up half way and then top of the snake would be solid black. The eyes would be green. Streaks of blue and yellow would appear randomly.

9 Likes

Dang! @akmorphs you got tons of:
imagination GIF

4 Likes

I mean… If someone sequenced the glassfish genome and then found the relevant genes that make them clear, it might be possible to CRISPR analogous mutations into snakes

Diaphonization

Definitely NOT

5 Likes

there was a guy like that in my high school science class

1 Like

I hope in my lifetime there is a combination of morphs that will produce blue in a ball python. I don’t know why but it is so cool to see blue in the reptile world and although there are some snakes and lizards that carry it, it’s still incredible to see reptiles with blue pigmentation.

5 Likes

*Her photoshopping :grin:

A royal purple snake is honestly my dream snake. Just imagine…

10 Likes

Fluorescent Green or a Bright Fluorescent Blue would be ideal in Ball Pythons, wouldn’t hurt to see that in a Retic either :joy:

4 Likes