If you ignored the danger

what venomous reptile(s) would you get? I would get a death adder, eyelash viper and a temple viper

unnamed

7 Likes

unnamed

5 Likes

The temple viper wouldn’t show in the original post for some reason

3 Likes

Gaboon is by far my favorite venomous. I took some photos of one at a zoo on my honeymoon.

10 Likes

I’ve always liked the pygmy rattlesnakes, Sistrurus miliarius.

10 Likes

Bush viper, green or black mamba, eyelash viper, cobra, rhino viper, and copperhead. Someday I might try keeping some of these (likely bush, eyelash, and copperhead).

4 Likes

All probably

3 Likes

Gaboon Viper, Bush Viper, Copperhead, Pygmy Rattlesnake, and Eastern Diamondback are my choices.

4 Likes

If I could find one, maybe one day I’d keep a common death adder. They are both great and terrible at the same time. They are one of the most docile venomous snakes, but they also

5 Likes

Rinkhals, Gaboon viper, Bushmaster, Western diamondback and maybe a Black mamba or two… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I would want a copperhead and a Gabon viper no question

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind one of these!

5 Likes

Copperhead, Arizona black rattlesnake, and coral snake

Arizona Black Rattlesnake!!! - YouTube

12 Likes

Bush viper and Gila Monster would be mine. Based on the fact that I regularly get bit by my leopard gecko and crested gecko I don’t think my wife would ever go for this

6 Likes

Gila venom isn’t too bad though is it?

5 Likes

Most definitely a gaboon viper. I just love their pattern and how chunky they are :laughing:. That black rattlesnake looks incredible as well

6 Likes

Squams, rattlesnakes, and gila monsters. Truth be told someday I’d like to work with venomous species. So maybe at least a few of them can happen at some point.

6 Likes

not sure but ive seen some tamed down

3 Likes

I bet Gilas can be tamed but I was wondering how bad their venom was for us humans. They are mild right…just have a strong and nasty bite more from their strong jaws rather then venom power.

7 Likes

Their venom is excruciatingly painful, but it’s likely not to kill you.

7 Likes