IMG Boa Thread

Ps, loved that pic of him so much, I made a sweatshirt of him. :joy:

4 Likes

I have a question, outside of the babies being born looking like others in the liter then getting darker, are there any other indicators of IMG in babies? I picked up an Antarctic motley male at Tinley over the weekend and when talking to the breeder they said he is possibly IMG but since he was born a short time ago they hadn’t been able to tell if he was or not (there was IMG in the mix bc one of his sisters was definitely IMG) but outside of waiting for him to shed and see if he gets more dark, is there any other way to tell?

4 Likes

IMG also changes pattern. It boldens everything.

5 Likes

So I found this thread and couldn’t help myself: had to post our Anery Motley IMG (sourced from David Savickey).

This beautiful boy is a truly VMB Dream Come True! Keanu says… Happy Halloween, MorphMarket Community…

12 Likes

@mamakyt that is awesome :+1: and @lumpy we over here are in FULL support of your plan and are cheering you on! :clap::sunglasses:

2 Likes

2022 male IMG Sterling!

12 Likes

Yaaaaas!!! Most excellent boa! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Two fresh pictures lol :joy:

10 Likes

IMG VPI Sunglow Het Carbon

15 Likes

Here is a fun one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Is his black strip already getting darker?

3 Likes

That is one gorgeous boa you have there.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is. He definitely has a light phase and dark phase though. Super excited for the next time he sheds.

3 Likes

(Possible Super) Hypo IMG Jungle 100% het Moonglow, born 02/05/23.

16 Likes

Wow, look at that head! Very cool

6 Likes

Thats a cool looking boa

5 Likes

Holy smokes!!! I would definitely call that a super hypo. It really looks like it :crazy_face:!

5 Likes

Ok, probable. :grin:

This one is pretty super.

11 Likes

Good god i love IMG VPI combos. This is going to be a must for me.

5 Likes

Plain Jane ol’ IMG. It’s so nice to have just a single gene IMG to start out my future IMG projects with. He’s such a nice example too, has gotten a blacker since then. He’s especially gorgeous in the sun, i am still waiting for it to get warm enough here for me to enjoy taking him outside for new pictures!

11 Likes