Leopard Gecko Love

Let’s see your Leos! Here’s a few of ours just don’t ask me genetics :joy:

10 Likes

But… But I need to know the morphs!
Especially of the first one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

i actually downsized my leopard geckos quite a bit. I found myself losing interest so I went through and re homed everyone other than my 3 main “rescue” leos.

first we have sage, a 8 year old i bought for $15 on facebook marketplace… and thats a whole story of its own.

then we have casper, hes roughly 3, and i adopted him from our local humane society.

242569547_411513137071658_4959782822078249623_n
and then my beloved nemo! although high maintenance, every second is 100% worth it!

8 Likes

It’s great to see that Nemo is thriving!! :heart_eyes: :blush: :sob: :blush:

I have a lot of leos myself, I’ll try to remember to post some pics when I’m on my phone. :lizard:

6 Likes

Here’s our three. First is Penelope, sold as a G project red stripe. The other two are pet store specials, but we like them.

6 Likes

7 Likes

1.0 Tug Snow Halloween
0.1 Blood Emerine
0.1 Tremper Tangerine White & Yellow pos Het Raptor

Had to ask my wife. 1&3 were produced by Gecko Daddy, 2 is from Gregarious Geckos

@tkhr2thmoon that’s awesome that you have rescues! The only downside to the reptile breeding hobby is the collateral damage from irresponsible keepers.

5 Likes

Beautiful! I love the banded look on the second one.

3 Likes

Yeah he’s mine. I called him PJ. Not sure why really. The bottom on is my wife’s guy. She still hasn’t named him. I call him Screech. He screams when you spray him.

3 Likes

Here’s some of my leos:

(I often muss up the formatting so I might have to edit this a few times. :woman_facepalming:)

8 Likes

Awh, mew is such a cute name :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Such happy faces :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Those are awesome!

2 Likes

she hates me. But I love her.

5 Likes

Leon

Peaches

Magellan giving me a wink. (He’s a troublemaker) lol

6 Likes

I love that setup!

3 Likes

Love the set up…

2 Likes

My sunglow tremper
One of many!

4 Likes

Thanks @ballornothing and @julezbnutz ! My PVC stacking cages are from Boaphile Plastics (still looking great at 10 years of use!), and my PVC juvie racks were made by Lone Star Reptile Racks. I’ll be getting another rack system with transparent polycarbonate tubs soon & I’m super excited!

(Please excuse the labels, these are older pics I took for a trip to the herp vet awhile ago.)

7 Likes

Seems like since I switched to the bigger tubs I see more activity out of them but it might just be them adjusting to the new gradient range and environment.

3 Likes