Let's get those Amphibians on display!

Those are super cool, are you planning to breed them?

2 Likes

How can you not want to? They are so cute! I think she will lol.

2 Likes

@erie-herps @lumpy
Yes I will when older, need to be around 12/18 months to sex 100%.
And can’t have more than 1 female, so will keep a pair or trio depending on what they turn out as!
If 1 female 4 males they can all stay :rofl::heart:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Very very pretty these :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks, I was just looking at your Tumacs, again, those are really cool, too! I think I’m going to be looking for another excuse to build another vivarium again soon, although I just did one more this last week that wasn’t planned, so you never know, but it’s not for amphibians. I have one more open viv I can house another species of dart frog, but like with the Ranitomeya, I’m just waiting for the right ones to come up.

2 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes

Oooooh he/she’s ready for a fight with you! Run! :joy::frog:

4 Likes

He’s like, I’ve been seent! It’s mating season, he’s the only one that doesn’t care to hide from me right now, he’s out calling like crazy while I type this up even.

3 Likes

I love the sound of some dart frogs calls! I would love to have a few display enclosures with ones that have a nice call, so that I can listen to the sounds of the Jungle, lol :joy:.

3 Likes

I swear for frogs it’s always mating season, our colons never be quite :joy:

I love when they’re bold! Will never go for a shy type I tell you, you never see them! Like to be able to see them out and about, then again put food in and they appear from everywhere :upside_down_face:

Would love baby updates! We’ve found out recently we’ve got a few babies, didn’t know we had them all just popped up the other day, and nearly the size
Of the adults one of them! :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m looking at I believe about three eggs sites currently, and I’ve been trying to catalog the frogs for around a month or so, and I confirmed at least a trio, but I swear every time I see one, it’s got different patterns. I think I only have the only male, because it’s that same one calling, but until I go in and do some trimming, I won’t know for sure.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Very clean shot! I love the colors!

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Mr Colon :blush:
And Tumacs a couple weeks ago.
They’ve grown quite a bit since, will get some more of the porkers! :laughing:

5 Likes

They are beautiful! I love the color!