Let's give love to the normals đź’–

I love my pastel het clown and my bumblebee etc, but I just picked up a gorgeous old normal that I couldn’t pass up…hes 14 so who knows what’s in him, he has a weird back story, but he’s too pretty to be just normal, but I think he is just an old school nice looking normal. So Id love to see some of your normals!!! We can’t forget about them, we need them!!! This is Fritz.

14 Likes

I agreed. I won this girl at the fair over 10 years ago. There isn’t a morph out there I would trade her for. Normals are a morph, breed out by mother nature her self

6 Likes

Another “normal” girl of mine…a rescue. She came from a similar situation as your boy. I’ll tell you more on your stunned growth thread

3 Likes

Very pretty, won her at a fair?!? What happened to goldfish? Lol. Good prize!

3 Likes

What a story!!! She turned out gorgeous, nice rainbow sheen…nature knows what it’s doing.

1 Like

Not a full body view but this is my normal yearling. Seriously the queen of all my snakes with an awesome personality and a heck of a eater! I wouldn’t trade her for a morph of any kind.

4 Likes

Just took a pic of my boy Scooter. Just got a fresh and thorough tank cleaning. Popping his head out of his favorite log to say hi to look for food. I’d love to see some of your normals. He is our only ball and he was a rescue.

8 Likes

Rescues I took in

3 Likes

12 Likes

Now she is just a fat girl​:joy::joy::joy: don’t mind the weird picture she was running away

8 Likes

is that a volta

No. Just an old het Pied girl.

2 Likes

She would fit in over here I have some big gals lol. She is freaking huge lol nice!

This is the soaking bowl that makes all ball pythons small. (It’s a 5 gallon bowl) Rosie is about 3000g and 5 feet long.

5 Likes

@ascended

5 Likes

I didn’t know we had this discussion, awesome classic type. I would never call them normal even though that’s the term. They are all so different and well, Classic.

Not sure about number 3 but I made a discussion a fee years ago and every one thought classic

5 Likes

Number one is gorgeous :star_struck:

2 Likes

All are so cute, and I agree I like the term classic so much better!

2 Likes

Took these today! He was having his moment.

7 Likes