Lets see those albinos!

albino is one of the classic morphs across all reptiles alike. lets all show off our albino critters!

4 Likes

albino is one of the classic morphs across all reptiles alike. lets all show off our albino critters!

4 Likes

Just a few I’ve had over the years.

15 Likes

@mnroyals Those are some groovy lookin’ critters!

3 Likes

amazing animals, I absolutely love them all. my white albino sunfire should be here tuesday!!

3 Likes

Appreciate the kind words. I used to have my hand in all sorts of species, but have since limited my focus on Super Dwarf/Dwarf retics.

3 Likes

White albino sunfire, very nice! Is that the Kalatoa cross you mentioned picking up in another topic thread?
Sunfire adds so much to albino in retics.
My top photo is of a White albino platinum and bottom is Purple albino sunfire. Yours should look just gorgeous.

3 Likes

My albino game is admittedly weak! But here’s mine!

15 Likes

The closest I have to albinos is some pasty white legs… I’ll spare you all!

9 Likes

@mnroyals Are those bull snakes? Or maybe gophers?

4 Likes

house snakes are so cool to me, i love the bright white eye stripe

4 Likes

Correct bulls. One Hybino( Hypo&Albino) het Whitesided one regular Albino het Axanthic and Whitesided, and one Snow(Whitesided&Albino) het Axanthic and Hypo.

5 Likes

actually it is! I love albino retics of all kinds, I don’t think there’s many snakes that express the albino gene as wonderfully, and I love your albino bulls. the contrast between the two is crazy and, the oranges and reds really pop.

3 Likes

Awesome man, that’s going to be a nice addition for sure. And I’d agree, hard to compete with how Albino expresses itself in retics.
Thank you. I waited awhile for those bulls, and in person man they are insane. Vibrant reds/oranges and on the Albinos(not the Snow) there is a underlying lavender that’s just gorgeous.

3 Likes

Hybino bull snakes have always been one of my favorites!!! You have me rethinking my Christmas bonus lol.

3 Likes

Haha hey it’s called a bonus for a reason right!
If you do ever decide to get a Hybino, I would recommend Trumbower as your line of Hypo. Stillwater Hypo is ok, but not nearly as bright as Trumbower. And I believe there is another line of Hypo as well but for some reason I can’t recall the name of it.

2 Likes

I’ll drop this link here incase anyone wants to see specifically albino ball pythons…
Albinos… Where are they at?

3 Likes

Definitely! My first ever retic as well! I don’t think I’ve ever even seen an albino bull in person honestly, but here in south Texas they are everywhere!

3 Likes

Technically down in Texas they are called Gopher Snakes. Bulls are from the midwest, Gophers from the south and southwest, and Pine Snakes from the northeast and eastern US.
But they are all the same species, just different names depending on where they are located in the US, which I’ve never really understood lol.

4 Likes