Lets see those albinos!

My mind is blown! I never knew that! Everyone here just calls them bulls

3 Likes

Yeah it’s weird. I call them all Bulls, that’s the common description in my opinion. But some places in Texas do refer to them as Bulls, and in Mexico some say Pines so it’s all over the place really.

3 Likes

My two albinos :grin:
Mango, my albino male hognose, and Sunfire, my albino superconda! :heart:

16 Likes

If I ever got into hogs, I’d want an Albino Super Conda like yours, strikingly beautiful!

5 Likes

Love these guys!!! Albino super conda is my absolute favorite hog morph. I have a pair that will produce them and I can not wait!!! Super nice pair!!!

5 Likes

Haven’t had the chance to get anymore good pictures of her since it is now cold and snowy out, but here is Polaris in all her albino striped glory.

I know she has a few fans already lol.

16 Likes

Some of my Albino hoggies.

11 Likes

She’s definitely got one here. I’ve said it pretty much every time she pops up but she is one of my favourite snakes.

2 Likes

Dahlia, our female peppermint cornsnake

Lilo, our flourescent amel cornsnake

10 Likes

Amber the albino sand boa!

11 Likes

Sharp Sunglow

Candino

13 Likes

Hopefully getting some albino hognose soon! They’re so cute with their little nose

1 Like

She’s a big girl! So pretty!

1 Like

The Candino is gorgeous! Really want a moon glow boa but they’re a little too much for me right now lol

I didn’t have the patience to get super awesome pics, but I thought they might be useful to share.

Lemmy- She is a Patternless Rainwater Albino (there are 3 strains of albino thus far in leopard geckos). You can see here what happens when a gecko’s tail starts to detach but does not get very far.

Here you can see that the eyes of a Rainwater albino are pink but not red, so long as none of the other traits with ocular effects are involved. (The same is true of the other albino strains.)

Lola- This is not the best picture of her, but I woke her up so she was quite cross with me. She is a Mack Snow Diablo Blanco (Mack Snow + Tremper Albino + Eclipse + Blizzard). You can see, both with her and Taffy, that an albino eye, plus the Eclipse gene (when solid, not snake-eyed), results in deep burgundy eyes.

Taffy- She is a Typhoon (Rainwater Albino + Eclipse). She’s also a total ham for attention.

Icarus- Icky is a Stealth (Bell Albino + Mack Snow + Enigma + Eclipse). You can see that albino + eclipse + enigma can result in bright, ruby-red eyes. Icky has Enigma Syndrome, a morph-related neuro disease, and does pretty well with handling, but has significant difficulty eating. He’s also very sensitive to light. He is a pet and will never be bred.

11 Likes

This is Cindy Lou, one of the albinoconda’s in a reverse stripe clutch we hatched a few years ago

19 Likes

Look at all these smiley faces :heart_eyes:
They have the cutest little mouths.

2 Likes

TSK Snow

12 Likes

She’s gorgeous! Reverse stripe hogs are incredible.

3 Likes

Amazing geckos!

2 Likes