Lets see those albinos!

Such an amazing hog!

1 Like

This is Yeti, a Paradox Snow Kenyan Sand Boa, and his sister Pepper, a Paradox Snow Patternless.

They were born right here in my home in the fall of 2018. I held them both back for breeding. I’m hoping Pepper will be big enough to breed for the first time in 2022. I plan to pair her with a male GX Paint who may have Stripe genetics as well. Yeti could breed now, but the female I have planned for him won’t be ready until 2023 at the earliest. She is a Stripe het Paradox Snow.

This image is also a good depiction of the size difference of males and females, as these snakes are from the same parents and were born on the same day.

14 Likes

@westridge Those are super super nice! Really like them! Nice work!

12 Likes

The Paradox Snow project was actually our first sand boa project. We suffered a setback due to the recent and untimely passing away of the matriarch of the project, but we are glad to have her offspring and look forward to seeing them pass on her genetics.

1 Like

Looks like you have a good foundation stick. I’m sure you will produce some amazing offspring!

This is Cammy, she’s a T- Albino monocled cobra

18 Likes

Monical Cobras are just such beautiful animals, I feel that they are commonly misunderstood. She looks very happy and healthy. :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Thank you!! She’s got an attitude at times but her personality is half of what makes caring for her so rewarding.

3 Likes

Gorgeous! Cobras are always so mesmerizing, at the college where I work we have to inspect the venom research facility where they have several beautiful Cobras

2 Likes

Very very striking!

Here’s my sweet boy Apollo. T+ Albino Blood Python. He’s so good at posing for me, unlike some of my other Brongs >_> Hoping he’s going to give me some hets and visuals next year.

14 Likes

Stunning blood!

3 Likes

This delphine (normal albino bp)

This is Jake Roberts (champagne albino)

11 Likes

I like the champagne a lot!

3 Likes

My Mrs. Light acting like it is too bright! She is the most dramatic and spicy gecko I have seen in my entire life! She is a Tangerine Tremper/Texas albino.

10 Likes

gorgeous! I love dramatic Leos!

2 Likes

This is Buttercup my my butter stripe corn

11 Likes

My albino cali king Lt. Dan.

13 Likes

And this is Zara. I’m not good with leopard gecko morphs at all, but someone told me she was some sort of albino.

12 Likes