Lets see those "exceptional" morph examples!

Oh you mean like this perfect example from the spider thread :wink:

9 Likes

Not quite the stack of genes but here’s my favourite girl, that I think is a perfect example of a Yellowbelly Pastel ( het Lavender Albino).

Heavy blushing, bright flames, hooks, O’s, bright yellows, black blacks, creamy belly…and so on.

4 Likes

whats in the full dorsal? Number 13

Looks like a g-stripe

1 Like

Mahogany tends to keep 8 Ball a more “smooth, clean” for lack of better word use with only one Mahogany gene in the mix

black pastel

Butter enchi ghost

5 Likes

Mojave Genetic stripe maybe… I’m with you on G-Stripe.

Our Super Enchi Hypo male comes from a long line of quality. We also think this Enchi Fire Orange Dream female we produced is a top example of her genetics.

5 Likes

If I am counting them right, 13 is the second to last, correct?

Anna and Eagle are incorrect, she is not a GStripe. She is a RedStripe het GStripe. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The animal above her is the GStripe RedStripe and the last animal is a Mojave RedStripe het GStripe

3 Likes

Not only was I still wrong, I’m also bad at counting :joy: I knew Mojave was in that last one (which is what I thought 13 was :roll_eyes:). I did wonder why they didn’t just ask what “the last one” is :joy:.

3 Likes

What morphs are in that super dark one pictured with the albino?

Acid Blackhead BlkPastel

1 Like

He/she is beautiful.

2 Likes

Just some of my old collection before I had to sell off due to hospital bills.

5 Likes

You definitely had quality animals. Was the clown just a single gene or combo? Really cool since it stands out from other normal clowns.

2 Likes

Thank you @nathan_e, I thought so too. He was a Leo Clown. I had some other clown combos but he was the best example of that gene I had.

2 Likes

Ah ok. I was suspecting he had something else going on. Definitely a great example of the combo.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Me, myself and I…don’t actually work with Clowns!!! :crazy_face: :v:

Still,… my guess is …“exceptional” is a justified classification of her “Flatline reloaded!” looks.

11 Likes

Seriously Martin, that is beyond exceptional. What a amazing animal :heart_eyes: