Lets see those "exceptional" morph examples!

Holy cow, beautiful!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Quite impressive!:heart_eyes::+1:t2:

High pattern and high contrast dreamsicles. Garrick had quite a few to choose from and I got what I think are the best:

A couple high pattern pastel dreamsicles. Justin also had a number to choose from and thought the female I got was the best of the bunch. The male (lighter in color) is awesome too.

YB Pied Het Lavender. There were more on the market at the time. Justin had another one priced hundreds lower but I sprung for the best one I could find regardless. Tons of intense color and… high pattern. Bit of a theme here :).

7 Likes

What are the genes?!

I am going to guess some sort of blade and/or spider combo. And from the blushing in the blacks, maybe fire/vanilla.

2 Likes

I think your right or extremely close. I’m going with Pastel Blade Fire Clown.

1 Like

Gravel Piebald

Cinnamon Enchi Orange Dream Desert

Super Reduced Hypo Clown

Super Gravel

EP Granite Hypo Clown

8 Likes

6 Likes

Beautiful snakes! Love those last two, look like toasted marshmallows, so pretty! I’d love to see some more super specials if you have any more!

To me they look more like marshmallows with a light sprinkle of cheeto dust. :joy:

2 Likes

such a crazy purple background! Banana or something else? the background is throwing me off haha

1 Like

lmao, I can see that

I guess… it’s about time I’ll show you an entire clutch. :v:
The all had a real head-start in terms of feeding (as they’re all real monsters). So by now the colours are all “finalised”. None of the pictures is edited, :wink: what you see is… what it looks like.

Genes at play here: (Super) Blade, Blaze, Pastel, Coral Glow, Enchi, Fire and I’d Yellow Belly isn’t too far fetched either!

Enjoy:

14 Likes

I love it when the stsnd up like that

This a Lesser Enchi Ghost girl I produced. I’ve included a baby picture and then two pics of her currently on different backgrounds with no adjustments other than cropping. She is around 1400 grams right now.

5 Likes

I swear you should post more often. I bet you have more stuff you are hiding from us lol.

2 Likes

Watching the neighbor.

6 Likes

Our Banana Leopard Champagne Yellowbelly and Banana Champagne Yellowbelly

4 Likes

Van Gogh is his name, a GHI Mojave Hypo possible Pastel male. The markings and colors (blue, Yellow, white, purple and grey) reminds me of the painting…A Starry Night.! He is Super sweet and such a cute personality.

17 Likes

Everything produced right here my first season

12 Likes