Let's see those eyes!

He is a Banana het VPI Axanthic Clown. It think it was just a lucky angle with the sun. They are usually slightly blue but not as bright as they look in that picture.

1 Like

17 Likes

That sun can be tricky sometimes. Regardless, he’s handsome!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: He really is handsome.
I can’t take the credit for producing him though, that belongs to @martin_ender :blush:

1 Like

18 Likes

These are two of my geckos, named Buttered Popcorn and Lily :slight_smile: Buttered Popcorn just laid her first egg (just one but still proud) yesterday!!

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 9.43.33 AM

4 Likes

that’s mikey, my russian tort

1 Like

11 Likes

My new baby Oscar

7 Likes

5 Likes

Is this guy yours? What kinda snake is it? Looks like some sort of viper.

Yes,his name is Caine. He is a canebrake.

Boa eyes are for sure some of my favorites in the reptile world as far as there eyes go! Is that a BeL? Kinda looks like banana pattern tho hmmm :thinking:

And those big beautiful eyes are the reason I love geckos, the gf wont let me put any snakes in the main rooms as her parents and some friends are terrified but i convinced her to let me build a cool gecko terrarium coffee table so it’s in planning right now!

I love the way vipers look almost dragon like in some pictures. I’m sure I’ll never get any but always admired them.

Wow gorgous! Mind sharing what morph? I’m really intrested in the dark low pattern morphs!

I dont have enough replays to tell everyone personally how beautiful there snake is but the more I scroll the more impressed I am. Definetly going to be picking up a really nice camera and getting back into photography !

7 Likes

Flokei is our Beardie. Soulful eyes!

11 Likes