Let's see those eyes!

Those blue eyes :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Is it just me or are their eyes bigger than normal? I have heard of BELs having bug eyes but haven’t seen many with BPs. Rat snakes have them a lot though.

3 Likes

Her eyes were slightly bigger when she was a hatchling (pic shown). She has grown into them well. She was sold as an unknown BEL (retained sperm from previous owner). Believe she is super lesser which can cause bug eyes. She is my special girl. Out of all the reptiles I own she gets special treatment due to her condition when I purchased her. She was very underweight and also unknown to me at purchase she has a significant “wobble” that was hidden from me by the breeder. Not sure if it was an incubation issue or she has a gene in her that causes the “wobble”. Either way she is my Lucy Lu

clear black eyes hes a juvenile male champagne fire yb paradox bp

4 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

20200426_164514

10 Likes

Dude. My nile monitor.

6 Likes

17 Likes

Wow this might be my favorite hognose I’ve seen now! Beautiful :snake:!

1 Like

10 Likes

Of my collection these 5 are the ones that get me every time. My Bamboo with her silver eyes. My Black Pewter Calico with her dark blue eyes with a hint of silver at the top. My Spider Enchi with his bright green eyes. My Lavender Albino with his ruby red gold dusted eyes. And lastly the beady eyes of my Elephant Trunk Snake, he’s so unusual and I can’t help but get locked into his gaze.

!
image|666x500

9 Likes

10 Likes

Hey everyone. I don’t post too often on these forums, but I saw this conversation and wanted to share!

A few weeks ago one of my coworkers let me borrow her Macro lens and I was able to take a few cool photos. Enjoy!

17 Likes

I love how almost metallic in appearance my boy Lovecraft’s eyes look.

8 Likes

22 Likes

16 Likes

@serpentswitch117 Beautiful snake photo and snake! :+1::snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire: what type morph?

1 Like

Our champagne OD pastel girl Haumea. Just love her two different colored eyes.

Eddie, our lesser pinstripe yellowbelly het red axanthic. He really has a dot of gold in the top of his eyes.

Daisy, or sunglow boa

Millie, our Nicagagua boa. A real boa but in a tiny pakkage

Zilly, he always looks like her really understands you

skittles, almost always looking grumpy in a funny way

Queenie, our pastel enchi

Chompie, he is still young here. The call them eyelash gecko ( translated ) in Dutch. This is why.

9 Likes