Let's see your snake rooms

I’ve been building a new snake room and I’m just about done! So I thought I would share it with you ! I would also love to see some of your snake rooms!

I just have to move my ARS 5040 into the room and put down a few more sticky tiles!:grin:

17 Likes

Very nice setup!!!:smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

18 Likes

Very nice thank you for sharing!

Congratulations on your first post by the way and Welcome to the community .

Here’s an up-to-date picture of the room

4 Likes

In comparison my homemade small setup isn’t much to look at but I’m quite happy with it. Allows for plenty of natural sunlight for my corns and easy access for me to see anyone at a glance. One day I’d love to have a more professional rack setup but ones with some way to look in without disturbing its occupant.

18 Likes

Nice rooms. How big are they?

image image

My snake and rat setup :grin:
Not the best looking, but it works :joy:

11 Likes

We just moved to a bigger apartment. So once we finish getting everything setup I’ll have an update on our new snake room!

2 Likes

IMG_20190831_142324120
IMG_20190831_230915921
IMG_20190902_214507171_HDR
Framed, insulated, electrical, drywall, work in progress. It will be done over the winter and snakes will be moved after breeding season. They are currently in an upstairs bedroom and this new room is in the basement with the rat room right next door.

8 Likes

Can we have pics when done. I might be moving from apartment to own house in future, so very interested :relieved:

2 Likes

It will be nothing spectacular. Drywall and paint on the walls. Insulation in the ceiling with plastic covering it, in time probably panels. I’m starting to think about a separate natural gas heater for this room. I will definitely add pictures when we start to move racks in. There is always going to be something to improve.

2 Likes

My building is 12x32 the snake room is half the the rat room is the other half. I havent completed the rat room yet but I’ll share pictures when it’s done

3 Likes

Thats a nice size room.

1 Like

Cheers lovely space something to work towards :blush::+1:

1 Like

Weeeellll came across this ! Did u finished your snake room? :heart_eyes:

No, not yet. Winter projects are dragging on. Our last expected clutch just got laid so now it’s time to kick the project into high gear so we can get them moved and relaxed for next year.

2 Likes

Still a work in progress, but we got everyone moved in time for breeding season.

4 Likes