Lighten the mood! (Reptile Memes)

*merry hissmas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Just saw one similar to this but it was a T-rex saying happy birthday. Cute!

6 Likes

18 Likes

Merry hissmasss from Mr Bo Nanners

14 Likes

This is awesome good job!

7 Likes

Well done, @moonxtal !

5 Likes

11 Likes

Gotta love those musical serpents! Also gotta wonder how long the serpent stayed in the flute. Going by the manner in which some of mine apparently enjoy studying themselves into paper towel cores, I can easily imagine that flute becoming someone’s new favorite hide! :snake: :rofl:

:joy:

7 Likes

19 Likes

When she actually responds yes :rofl:.

Sometimes it is like a match made in heaven :wink:.

7 Likes

Well they better say yes or it’s a no!

8 Likes

One of the many reasons I’m still single. :joy:

9 Likes

Same here :pensive:
Just waiting for someone with the same love for animals that Steve Irwin had! :joy:

9 Likes

This is why i put a pictue of me and my biggest boa on all of my dating accounts. Gotta weed out the weak ones. :joy:

11 Likes

Ha! “The weak ones” that’s one way to put it for sure! I would totally put “dont vibe with me if you dont vibe with snakes” and see what happens.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I feel that. I’m looking for a new roommate right now. Gotta find someone brave/desperate enough to be willing to share a condo with my snakes and spiders.

Of course, the irony is that my mammals are way more annoying and obtrusive, but nobody has a problem with them (unless they’re allergic).

10 Likes

They honestly are lol. Never had anyone complain about a snake knocking over all their stuff or breaking things :joy:

10 Likes

Right?? And I try to explain that there are WAY more spiders loose in the condo, on the patios, and in the laundry room than there are in enclosures on top of my dresser, and at least my pets are contained. Funny how arachnophobes are never comforted by that fact. :joy:

8 Likes

13 Likes

I’m not much of a fan of spiders but jumping spiders are the cutest things to see! Also for the longest time I’ve misread/pronounced your name in my head as “jaw-raw-milk” and I just now realized it was your first initial and last name… :person_facepalming: :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes