Live Plants Are Now on MorphMarket!

Let us know your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Yes!!! I am so so so so happy about this addition!!!

6 Likes

oooh nice! Itā€™d be cool to be able to order plants, particularly from people closer to me.

7 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see what pops up. Last time I ordered aquarium plants I had to port from Germany. Would be nice to see more local offers.

8 Likes

This is fantastic! I have already scoped out some plants I would love to have! Another terrific way to drain my bank account even more! Thanks MM! :joy::tired_face:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Racks, Cages, Equipment and Supplies Categories [1178]

That IS pretty cool. And I bet the ā€œlive plantsā€ will sell much better than regular old dead plants.

8 Likes

Are we trying to make a funny here?

4 Likes

Well of course. Im a very funny guy.

My wife doesnā€™t always agree.

But I am.

6 Likes

Plants now also have an MRC category and Chat channel.

6 Likes

I canā€™t wait to be to use this section! I say wait because I live in UK and apparently where Iā€™m a minority :face_exhaling:

5 Likes

But get ready! I am selling some stuff already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You betcha you are! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

So letā€™s say theoretically that I have a whole bunch of driftwood and am broke, would I be able to list them for sale to make myself slightly less broke?

5 Likes

Hmmm, perhaps I also want to know, because Iā€™m already trying to become a driftwood salesperson. Ya know, just theoretically

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good question actuallyā€¦ Because if driftwood isnā€™t considered a viable listing because itā€™s ā€˜deadā€™ then do the leaf litter vendors need to stop selling dead leaves?

4 Likes

Shhh :shushing_face: !!! I am one of those leaf litter sellers :upside_down_face:

@armiyana @indiflare @logar

I think it will become an expansion of the new section once it gets more traction. Honestly though, I think if you just make sure that you know your local laws and the laws about selling botanicals, and in your case driftwood, then you should be good to sell.

8 Likes

That is good to hear. I have way too much (then again, can you really have too much). I found all this in a 10 foot radius and about 2 minutes -

5 Likes

I guess now is a good time to ask if people are interested in longer sticks as well :joy: Iā€™m not super well versed in what people want, but I can imagine the long straight ones are good for something.

5 Likes