Looking for help IDing my hatchlings

so i produced a few clutches this year all with my male banana Mojave pastel.
im having a few issues know whats mojave or super pastel when mixed with the banana gene.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to our community. I hope that you stay and continue to grow in this community.

First off, we’re gonna need some pictures of those babies, it will help if they’ve already shed eat a few times.

If you don’t know to take good identification pictures here’s a guide so that we can help we can help you get the best and most accurate results possible. Here’s that guide

Secondly, when posting the hatchlings make sure they’re separated by clutch with parent information, if it’s available. This will also help us make our best judgments.

2 Likes

Thank you! So the pairing was a male banana Mojave pastel to a pastel enchi.

1 Like

Last one looks like just a pastel to me, I’m thinking the third one is a super pastel Mojave. The bananas I’m not to sire about but one looks to have pastel. What do you guys think?

I’d say banana, pastel banana, super pastel Mojave and pastel Enchi?

2 Likes

i was thinking along the same lines the pastel kinda threw me for a loop! i have 3 more clutches from this male but am having a hard time decerning the mojave bananas

2 Likes

I’m correcting myself. First one banana Mojave I’m saying! Didn’t even click the Mojave!

2 Likes

Mojave’s have more of the circle like side patterning or one eyed aliens which you can see on the first banana and the super pastel Mojave, and appears cleaner looking pattern wise in my opinion!
Just bananas patterning is more… ‘messy’ like with alien heads usually like the second banana and random patterning.
And Here’s my boy for an idea. He’s just a banana and nearly 2.

2 Likes

thank you for the info and pictures! u have 2 other clutches i may need help with. is it best to start a new thread or continue on this one?

1 Like

Just continue here. Add them up with a number so can number and tell you. :blush:

1 Like

Alrite clutch number two!
Pairing was male banana Mojave pastel
To a female less
Ended up with 3 bels, a pastel a Mojave and these 3 bananas.

2 Likes

Here’s individual pics.

2 Likes

if i go off the first pic from left to right, i wanna say
1 banana mojave
2 banana less
3 banana lesser pastel

2 Likes