Marketplace Redesign Requests

Haven’t read through the comments yet but rather than having to scroll through all the stores by alphabetical order what if you could just search up the name if you already know it? sort of like how the filter gives suggestions when you try inputting a morph.

3 Likes

This is possible already unless I’m missing your point.

2 Likes

yes somewhat answers my question but I mean in the actual filter bar. Just like how I could look up a leopard BP for example it’d be nice to just be able to type in a store name rather than having to scroll through the very extensive list of sellers. Not sure if I am making sense, not the best at conveying my ideas at times.

2 Likes

I feel like I know what you mean, and this is still doable…

Just above “any store” you will see a search bar… Though maybe it should say “search” to make it noticeable.

Really? has never showed up for me. Just checked and it is not allowing me to do that, all I see is just the list and it wont allow me to type a store name that way. I don’t know why its never let me do that. I don’t know whether to feel dumb or angry at my phone lol.

2 Likes

I think I get what @nathan_e is asking for. He wishes that the stores page have search functionality that autocompletes like we now do in the ad search filters. It’s a good idea and easy to add.

6 Likes

Thanks Nathan, but this topic is just about redesign details. That’s a whole set of new features.

3 Likes

Is there a way to follow or keep track of breeders that you’ve purchased from? I try to send pictures as she’s growing to him and he seems to enjoy that he gets to see her grow up

Certain breeders you can follow. :wink:
But that option is not available with all breeders.

2 Likes

When I look at my sold animals, I would like to be able to see the name/user name of the person I sold it to.

3 Likes

It does not already show that on your end? When I look at a sellers reviews it will show part of the buyers username but not entirely so I would have thought that as the seller you could know who it was.

1 Like

That’s only the people who left a review, and that’s a small portion of my sales. I mean in the sold category under inventory.

3 Likes

I’d like to see a wanted ad section.

We have something like this in the pipeline but not quite it’s own section. You will be able to save certain species/combos and be alerted if they get listed…
Wanted Section aka In Search Of Alerts

I would still like the capability to see the previous inquires from customers or at least be able to maybe search messages for customer name. :grin:

2 Likes

Display BPOTM /ROTM winner on the Marketplace

Be able to share my wish list, either by link or a direct share to facebook/instagram

1 Like

I am closing this topic because it’s mostly attracting new feature requests rather than design requests, and we don’t want to have a single topic with all the feature requests (they belong in their own topics).

This topic is not for new feature requests (create a new topic for that). It’s for identifying the aspects on the site that are a little confusing – especially to new users – and could use more thought in how they are displayed or function.

I understand that the distinction is too confusing.

1 Like