Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas guys and dolls.

Those of you that got/gave reptile related presents let’s see what you got.

From myself, the wife and all the kids, have a amazing day, I don’t know of a single community that deserves it more :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good snake lizard turtle/tort or whatever reptile(s) you all want. Hopefully Santa has something good in his sack for everybody humans and animals alike :blush:

2 Likes

Marry Christmas @eaglereptiles!

2 Likes

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas guys. :joy:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas!

I actually have a snake skin necklace, one of mine that I made. I would have gave more but for some reason some people don’t like snakes lol.

The one I gave had a more soft pink background.

4 Likes

merry-christmas-lettering-frame_1262-6839

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @angrypanda!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you as well :christmas_tree::yellow_heart:

1 Like

This is brilliant, funnily enough my daughter got epoxy resin for Christmas in a craft box. I’ll have to get her to give this a go. My wife would love it. :blush::blush::+1:

1 Like

Thank you. I hope you had a amazing day :blush:

1 Like

Merry Christmas Ms Kirby :blush:

:blush::blush::blush: thank you. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

I don’t have pics of everything but I got a cute small house/ruin for a decorative hide for one of my baby snakes, several different pieces of grape wood, those deserty pieces of wood that have holes all in them and look like tubes, a big fake ancient jar that will most likely be for my black king snake’s soon upgrade, and a bunch of really nice smooth river pebbles that will be part of upgrading my sand boa tanks (no worries it’s not gonna replace the actual bedding that they burrow in)

1 Like

It sounds like your little guys had a good Christmas :blush: I know the exact type of desert holey wood you mean :grin: it’s called Cholla and it’s a sort of cactus skeleton. It’s really nice and can change a whole enclosure. MERRY CHRISTMAS :blush:

2 Likes

Merry Xmas to you to! Hope your danger noodles got what they wanted (probably an extra portion of food). And yeah that’s it!! I gotta get some more, sorta ordered them to see what they would look like and make sure the size was okay. Don’t want anyone getting stuck.

We are gonna be moving soon to a bigger place so all my decorations have to wait as well as upgrades but I’ll have pics of those who get either larger tanks or spiffied up tubs. I plan on doing a rehaul of most of my tubs/tanks over the coming months. It’s all about that enrichment!!

1 Like

@meerkatlyndz & @eaglereptiles
Cholla cactus is cool in the terrarium (though it holds ‘germs’ like nobody’s business :roll_eyes:) but not fun to handle in real life. I got so much Cholla stuck in my fingers as a biologist on the Mojave! Not awesome.

1 Like

Merry Christmas! Nothing new here except for fresh shed and poop :joy:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you 2 and the rest on MM.:metal:

1 Like