Morelia heads, who's all on here?

Hows it going guys? Just trying to see who all has found this forum. Could be a good thing, who knows… time will tell! Some photos for fun.

Brandon wheeler

7 Likes

Awesome pics !!! This may be the next best thing !!!

I’m here! But still learning how to use MM.

2 Likes

Beautiful snakes! I’m new to Morelia - just picked up my first Bredli a few weeks ago - but I’m already obsessed. Can’t wait to get more into this side of the hobby.

6 Likes

I’m here with Taj. His eggs are cooking now.

7 Likes

Why not? I’ll give it a shot. :grinning:

1 Like

Howdy!

I can’t tell you how happy I am to be here! Pretty cool and I’m looking forward to the information that will be shared here.

Some of my Morelia:

2 Likes

Super jealous of your roughie. Dream snake for sure.

I have a bredli and an azurea. No pics on the computer here though…

1 Like

I am here and pretty excited to be off of Facebook.
The-Morelia-Complex__element128

8 Likes

Their eyes are lovely!

7 Likes

Do you have a pair of roughies or just the one? And I agree, their eyes are phenomenal. That steel trey/blue… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m here. My store is Edens Gate. I’ve got a few 2017s listed currently.

Excited about a new morelia forum…

5 Likes

I’m going to see how this works…20190523_200051_wm

4 Likes

Morelia all day!

IMG_20190524_071300|375x500 IMG_20190510_072841~2_wm

4 Likes

Gorgeous animals everyone!

1 Like

Nice to see something other than FB

2 Likes

I gave up on Facebook and instagram years ago and I never felt better, no cable tv, just free antenna which gives us 14 ish channels, no computer, just Internet thru the decent older phone and we are good. But I admit I was mega thrilled to discover this community so I can have somewhere to share and talk snakes and reptiles finally. I need a tiny outlet for my interest and this is perfect…even ended up buying a gorgeous ball python!

FB is is easy and convenient and I’m so used to it, not sure how much time I’ll spend here. It seems less intuitive to use; I’ll see.