Morelia heads, who's all on here?

Hows it going guys? Just trying to see who all has found this forum. Could be a good thing, who knows… time will tell! Some photos for fun.

Brandon wheeler

41 Likes

Awesome pics !!! This may be the next best thing !!!

3 Likes

I’m here! But still learning how to use MM.

6 Likes

Beautiful snakes! I’m new to Morelia - just picked up my first Bredli a few weeks ago - but I’m already obsessed. Can’t wait to get more into this side of the hobby.

26 Likes

I’m here with Taj. His eggs are cooking now.

21 Likes

Why not? I’ll give it a shot. :grinning:

4 Likes

Howdy!

I can’t tell you how happy I am to be here! Pretty cool and I’m looking forward to the information that will be shared here.

Some of my Morelia:

20 Likes

Super jealous of your roughie. Dream snake for sure.

2 Likes

I have a bredli and an azurea. No pics on the computer here though…

4 Likes

I am here and pretty excited to be off of Facebook.
The-Morelia-Complex__element128

28 Likes

Their eyes are lovely!

24 Likes

Do you have a pair of roughies or just the one? And I agree, their eyes are phenomenal. That steel trey/blue… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Excited about a new morelia forum…

15 Likes

I’m going to see how this works…

17 Likes

Morelia all day!

IMG_20190524_071300|375x500

19 Likes

Gorgeous animals everyone!

5 Likes

Nice to see something other than FB

8 Likes

I gave up on Facebook and instagram years ago and I never felt better, no cable tv, just free antenna which gives us 14 ish channels, no computer, just Internet thru the decent older phone and we are good. But I admit I was mega thrilled to discover this community so I can have somewhere to share and talk snakes and reptiles finally. I need a tiny outlet for my interest and this is perfect…even ended up buying a gorgeous ball python!

11 Likes

FB is is easy and convenient and I’m so used to it, not sure how much time I’ll spend here. It seems less intuitive to use; I’ll see.

4 Likes

Oh wow these snakes are amazing!! Here are my Morelia kidz:

(Gamma Jaguar)
“Draco” (I’m a namer😊)

14 Likes