Morelia heads, who's all on here?

I hope to have some good discussion on here. This is my first real forum experience. I hope it becomes a great group.

4 Likes

This is Chloe my only carpet at the moment!
100% pure costal tiger!!!

10 Likes

just out of my own curiosity what is the difference between a tiger and super tiger carpet python? I have had people call Chloe [above] a super tiger. From what I have gathered the (super) is just a exceptional looking tiger. Is there anything more to that? All I can say is she is the most beautiful one I have seen! Thanks!

1 Like

As far as i am aware, it is just a very good looking tiger. Great looking animal as way. I am not an expert by any means in carpet genetics. if you don’t already start to listen reptile podcasts. Morelia python Radio has almost 10 years of shows to listen to for good info.

4 Likes

This is a hold-over from back in the early days of the morph when it was thought to be a Mendelian trait and if you bred two Tigers together you would get some that were really high expression. Now we know Tiger is polygenetic and the “SuperTiger” is just an exceptional example brought about through selective breeding.

^^^
Excellent advice here

4 Likes

Pure Darwin Albinos

Ka D’argo

Chiana

13 Likes

Wow Deb, these guys are gorgeous.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Carmel Jag and a Diamond? Beautiful carpets!

3 Likes

I just produced the carmel jag

4 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

“Noodle” my first snake :heart:

6 Likes

Gahhh!:drooling_face: Gorgeous!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Seriously awesome photos too! (The whole shebang!)

3 Likes

Noodle! Best name ever!! :smile:

1 Like

Stunning!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello… I had some beautiful jungles and coastals before my children were born. I sold them a few months prior to the birth of my first child. I miss them. My jungles were Python Pete stock. My coastals were from Python In A Pear Tree? I think the breeder’s last name was Pennell? Anyway, beautiful animals you guys are posting.

2 Likes

This is Minerva. She is an Ocelot sib. Her breeder force fed her for 8 months before she started eating baby quail. Then eventually mice
With all of the early and frequent handling, she is the best snake. (she is pet only,) She has a nice bioactive inclosure with live plants and lots of climbing opportunities.

And she has become a good eater.

4 Likes

Just selected and paid for this female Julatten, photo by Nick Mufton about a half hour ago.

Excited to get into locality carpets. We’re building a locality-focused breeding collection right meow.

9 Likes