Morphmarket rebranding?

Just been sent this. A lot aren’t happy at all already on the new name… I assume it’s a joke? :joy:

14 Likes

Yeah me too :thinking:

9 Likes

It’s a pretty bad name.

14 Likes

I’d assume it’s a joke. But who knows. I say that as the logo is the M version of Justin’s from Kinova.

Edit to add: I don’t use social media, so I’ve not seen it first hand. However I’ve heard Darien is known to troll from time to time, so I’d wager that’s where this is coming from.

10 Likes

IDK sounds suss, why would a big place like Morphmarket advertise a new name like that. Surely they can do better advertising if true.
Edit, although whatever it is, it did create this post :thinking:
Whatever, the name ‘Morphmarket’ did what it said on the tin.

12 Likes

Um. Gotta hope it’s a joke.

12 Likes

Oh wow. I hope this is a joke.

13 Likes

MorphMarket + Kinova = Morphinova?
April Fools? Or…
I would bet a penny it’s a joke, but no more than a penny!

14 Likes

Lol I think it is a joke :joy:. I wouldn’t want that to be true if it wasn’t a joke.

16 Likes

A friend sent on a group, I don’t do social, only insta to add my pics so I’d not seen it.

I said I bet it’s a joke though :joy:

He’s a funny one if so! Good sense of humour to wind people up :joy:

8 Likes

I can confirm this was a joke! Please take a closer look at the modified version of the Kinova logo that he used. Haha

22 Likes

Funny guy :joy:

I noticed that! I don’t know if anyone did on fb as I don’t have it haha

11 Likes

That’s certainly a way to get people talking, publicity!

8 Likes

Yep. I dont even know what Kinova is.

11 Likes

It’s a reptile breeding business by Justin Kobylka.

8 Likes

Ok that’s actually funny…

I love Justin and Kinova, but yeah lol

9 Likes

I thought this was brilliant on so many levels :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I am glad it is a joke. The name is terrible.

7 Likes

The morphmarket socials are becoming ridiculous. Memes, ‘jokes’ and nothing of substance.

7 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. Please be aware this was posted on the owner’s personal Facebook page and not the MorphMarket page. We understand that marketing on socials has been different than in the past, and although we have continued to share daily seller listings, many of the “meme” posts have increased the overall page reach from the low 100 thousand to over several million in just a week. The goal of the social platforms is to bring attention to MM and the sellers on here, but Darien is also considering everyone’s feedback and concerns moving forward. Thank you so much for your time and your honest input!

15 Likes