MorphMarket's First Expo

We ran our first booth last weekend at NARBC in Arlington, Texas. Had a great time meeting users face-to-face and getting more merch out there. Saw lots of MorphMarket shirts and hats being worn and walked around the expo which is awesome! Was playing our new app demo, which will be released shortly – and displaying some amazing animals from @bobvu in the tower.

Some of you may not know but we are based on out Dallas, Texas so it was a short haul, although Friday involved heavy weather with hail. This is my lovely wife in the picture, who did a great job helping me out.

27 Likes

Nice Display. I miss the Expos. We haven’t been able to have one recently in the UK for ages due to Covid restrictions.
Bet you had fun.
Is the merchandise available in the UK?

2 Likes

Oh that’s awesome!! I’ll have to try and make it to the next one in Arlington!

1 Like

You guys did a amazing job on the stall!

There is this really amazing guy based in Manchester UK that is MorphMarkets Europe merchandise distributor… damn I can’t think of his name … :yum:

Send me a email to eaglereptiles@gmail.com or hit me up on WhatsApp 07956006358

4 Likes

You should come to the Phoenix Reptile Expo in November!

1 Like

Looks fun, folks. Congratulations! I actually like the lime green version of the hat.

I am looking forward to attending my first reptile show in over a decade next week. It won’t be glamorous, but it will be something!

2 Likes

I actually just ordered the hat yesterday, in black of course because I am on a production team.

2 Likes

Congrats on your first Expo…May you be able to participate in many many more.

2 Likes

Congrats on the expo :+1:

I miss expo’s :pensive:

4 Likes