Most exciting upcoming projects?

so what projects are you guys most excited about producing/accomplishing either this season or in the near future? I myself am working with the tri stripe genes as well as adding genes to it. would love to hear about your projects!

3 Likes

I’m shooting for Hypo batmans and Hypo YBOD pieds and hope to at least get one of each within 2 years…not super progressive but I feel any double ressecives that may lead to triples 4-5 years from now will be

3 Likes

The most exciting for me this season will be to make some triple hets. Obviously the foundations to some LONG term project.

3 Likes

It’s still a couple years out, as my female is only about a year and a half and only about 700g, but it’s a pairing I’m incredibly excited for, nonetheless. Clown x Banana Black Pastel het Clown. Not a super crazy pairing, but I’ve only ever seen one banana black pastel clown, so I wanted to try my hand at producing something you don’t see everyday.

5 Likes

That banana is nice, but that clown is amazing. Such rich browns! That should be an awesome pairing. So much fun when the eggs are about ready and the anticipation for what is in them is at a high.

1 Like

Domt say only cause it’s still a grwat thing especially if your female proves out…just like any hobby we need to pick each other up and of she proves you are further along than others

1 Like

The female is actually the clown, and the male is 100% het, so shouldn’t have any issues there, but I damned sure appreciate the encouragement! :metal:

Pinstripe X banana pastel

Awesome! I have a similar goal, but with lesser added on top. I can’t wait to see your results! I have to wait to make hets with my pair. My female is 500g, so the wait feels long for my first clutch.
Banana Black Pastel Lesser

Clown

2 Likes

These 2 should produce some amazing worlds first!!

4 Likes

What Gene’s do they have?

Nothing particularly crazy planned this season:

Putting my Whiplash on a couple girls to make stuff to feed into other projects… Repeating my 1 in 128 pairing this season because, even though the things made were pretty nice, I missed what I wanted last season… Hoping to prove out the het Albino status on my pdh girl… Might go for an Albino Acid combo clutch if the girl gets her act together

2 Likes

sandblast super pastel cinny pied x champane fire pastel enchi calico pos cinny

I’m hoping to see Super Oriole Albinos. I’ve proven Orioles genetic and I’ve produced a stunning Albino Oriole, but this year I’m pairing up two Oriole het Albinos and crossing my fingers :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

My first pairing

1 Like

First ever only pairing :crossed_fingers:t5:- Banana Het pied x Leopard GHI

3 Likes

I have a few I want to do:

Bamboo freeways
Bamboo highways
Banana lighting pieds
Super pastel hypo clowns

2 Likes

My first pairings. 1) Banana het G-Stripe x Pastel Butter Enchi; 2) Super Pastel Lesser Leopard x Kingpin; 3) Caramel Albino G-Stripe x Banana het G-Stripe

3 Likes

I’m finally able to re-join the hobby so starting small with hopefully three females and a male In the future.

Looking to focus on ultramel and vanilla hopefully adding the special gene into the mix.

So far 1 female low expression calico ultramel and a leopard yellowbelly vanilla fire female.

3 Likes