MRC Opinions - New Navigation Bar

Lets cast a vote…

Do you like the forums new (mobile only) Navigation Bar?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Interesting to see some don’t like it. I think it’s definitely a nice new feature that helps get back to the home page easier and faster (for me)

5 Likes

From my perspective, everything in the new navigation bar at the bottom for mobile is stuff that has already been present via the bar that is at the top on mobile. In my opinion it just clutters the display without further benefit.

4 Likes

Absolutely open to suggestions on better links/icons … what would you like to be more accessible?

4 Likes

Hmm… a useful icon could be a “plus sign” or something that allows you to create a new topic no matter where you are scrolling on the community without having to scroll back to the top of the home page and click “New Topic”.

6 Likes

Love that!

5 Likes

I feel pretty neutral about it. I haven’t actually used it yet, but it looks okay, anyway.

5 Likes

I’m neutral, too. It doesn’t bother me, lol, but I don’t see much benefit of the new bar as opposed to what was already available at the top.

4 Likes

To be honest Ive not even noticed it until right now. But I will use it.

4 Likes

Let’s look at each link/icon individually.

– this is basically the same as the logo at the top… would people rather this open the MM hompeage?.. or a different link/icon altogether?

– I imagine this going to “My Portfolio” …?

– I like this button here… I think it will work well as we work out what we are doing in that section.

New Topic – great suggestion @scissortailscales

6 Likes

Now that I’ve used it quite a bit, its about as handy as pockets in pants. Excellent addition.

4 Likes

This is proving really buggy… I have set this to Heart= “Saved Animals” for now

4 Likes

So now I click it and I’m encouraged to spend more money. Thanks Thomas!

4 Likes

Currently the Nav Bar is set up to:

= Home, = Saved Animals, = MRC Channels , = New Topic

Does everyone like this, or would you prefer the = Search “For You”!

• Saved Animals
  • “For You” Search
  • Something else that you will comment below…

0 voters

3 Likes

What is the “For You” search?

4 Likes

It’s a newer search they added, and it shows you animals for sale by stores you follow.

4 Likes

Ooooooh! Well I want that!

3 Likes

Little embarrassed to say i didn’t even notice this until reading this thread :joy:

4 Likes