My 1st Baby!

Fathers Day present. My 1st sucessful hatchling. Pairing was 2x harlys 1 dark, 1 light.

This little one looks just like dad except that this guy has a orange dorsal and patterns on feet. The orange threw me off due to the fact that mom or dad doesn’t have any orange.

My guess is this guy is considered a Harlequin, Dark, Portholes.

Mom and dad can be found here…

7 Likes

And so it begins!
I wouldn’t say dark, would be a lot darker now since first shed, but can change as he/she grows, keep us updated as it grows! :blush:
And congratulations on your first baby! :heart:

2 Likes

@ghoulishcresties thank you and I will. Still got 5 more eggs incubating. I think because these guys take so long to hatch its almost more exciting than when my ball pythons hatch lol.

2 Likes

Congrats on your first baby Crestie :star_struck: So exciting.

I wouldn’t worry about morphs etc yet, it could change a lot as it grows

2 Likes

@foxreptile agreed. Was pretty much just stating what I think is obvious. Except the dark part :smiley:

2 Likes

@foxreptile @ghoulishcresties I do have 1 question though. Is the line across the head considered crowned? 2 of my cresties and the baby has it.

Do you know the weight?

All these baby cresties are making me envious :heart_eyes:

No crowned basically mean massive head.

I’m not entirely sure what the line is for but it shows more on non solid morphs

2 Likes

I didn’t weight him to jumpy lol. A little later on I’m going to try in a deli cup.

2 Likes

Line is just patterning :blush:

3 Likes

Only reason is I don’t think it’s a dark is we’ve just hatched one out ourselves who is very dark after first shed. You can usually tell morph right away, it’s white etc that comes out more so when growing! Like with tricolours and Lilywhites! That’s fun to see!
What’s future plans if you have any? :blush:
Here’s our angry dude… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes