My hybrid collection

Ember and blaze are 3rd generation California king snake x Honduran milk snake. They are also het for hypo and possible het for albino. If genetics passed equally, which they don’t, they would be 62.5% Honduran and 37.5% California king. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to know the exact percentage past the first generation without extensive dna testing. These were produced by Scott Powley.

These two are 2nd generation hybrids albino jungle corn snakes meaning their parents were both ½ Corn snake and ½ California king snake. They were produced by Clayton Carlisle at mesozoicreptiles.com

These 2 are first generation hybrids… ½ California king and ½ Mexican black king snake. They were produced by an individual in Arizona.

And lastly there are my Sonoran gopher snake x corn snake hybrids that I personally produced earlier this year. They hatched mid-august. The mother is a long-term captive wild caught Sonoran gopher snake from the Pheonix area and the father is an albino corn snake. She laid 7 eggs and 5 made it all the way. 3 albinos meaning the mother is het albino.

30 Likes

That first one is AMAZING

8 Likes

She is my favorite.

3 Likes

The first picture of the hybrids albino jungle corn snakes is blowing my mind.
I love the colors and the overall look of the animal.
Such beauty :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah I love his color and pattern. It’s pretty much a perfect blend of the color and pattern from both the king snake and the corn snake. If you look closely you can see he has both the banding from the king and the saddles from the corn

And he absolutely glows in the sun

7 Likes

Wow ! The first one is just mind blowing. Really awesome collection you have there.

3 Likes

Here’s a recent picture of her

11 Likes

I really love her orange bands , and how they sit on the black. The red that is burnt in between is just incredible. Amazing job with her. She’d be a lifer with me.

3 Likes

Beautiful animals @thebeardedherper!

4 Likes

Thanks. I couldn’t be happier with them.

3 Likes

Updated pics of Pitch, ¹/2 California kingsnake & ½ Mexican black king snake

12 Likes

You have some beautiful hybrids. I’m jealous

3 Likes

Some updated photos of Storm my female jungle corn. She weighed in at 260 grams today and while she could potentially breed this year I think I’m going to wait until next year.

13 Likes

Can I have? Lol

2 Likes

@dorian
images (11)
:wink::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Updated pictures of Ember my female California king snake x Honduran milk snake.

17 Likes

I generally give Ember more “air time” since she’s more personable and easier to photograph, but can we all take a moment to bask in the glory that is Blaze! After 2.5 yrs he is finally settling down and letting me handle him without being a total spaz lol.
Once again, F3 kingduran hybrid het hypo possible het albino (California king snake X Honduran milk snake)
NFS

10 Likes

Blaze and I enjoying some rain

14 Likes

That face is amazing! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Gorgeous, to be sure. I don’t have the room for all these kings, but want!

2 Likes